Problem Solved

Sorry if I'm lacking.)

I cried until my covered eye started to glow.
"What is this?"I wondered. I took off my eye patch, then red lightning and flashes started to flash by me I covered my normal eye due to the brightness.

I started to scream in pain, I felt liquid run down my face, but it wasn't water tears. I uncovered my blue eye and I felt the liquid.

"Oh no" I looked at the red substance it was blood. The flashing and lightning stopped. I fell on my knees. I got back up and it was sun-up. I went back to the mansion and surprised to see the young me with young brothers. I walked up the the boys and tried to hug one of them but i just went right through them.

It was the day they ignored me. I watched silently as little me tried to talk to kanato. Once little me left I saw kanato turn around and hold up a rose crown, little kanato frowned.

She then went to laito and Ayato .
"My little cherries what's wrong with kanato?" They ignored her too.
She then went to shu and reiji and  they did the same. Little me then ran to my room with the boys following she slammed her door shut and locked it.

Kurai pov. I walked in my memory room when it was still bright and happy I looked at my calendar and it was my 11 birthday. I went downstairs in my memory mansion and went to the kitchen where the boys had a small but big cake that read.

Happy birthday Kurai
       Je'taime

Once I waited I realized little me didn't come down the boys were bummed out ,sad,thought I was a waist of time.

I started to cry blood .

"You see Kurai if you don't get your act together now , those little boys will grow into adults and never talk to you," it was Karl Heinz.

"Bonjour Monsieur Heinz , how do I do that?" He smiled.

" your birthday is tomorrow and they are planning a surprise for you.I'm only gonna tell you this don't do any thing stupid" he mentioned.

" like what Monsieur ?" He grabbed my wrist and showed me the scars.

"This, don't do this  ". I looked at it fade away.
"Okay Monsieur I won't do anything stupid starting now" I promised.

"Oh and uh that tear blood thing won't wear off "he then teleported away and I woke up still by the lake and still soaked.

I then remembered.

I ran to the makami mansion and ran inside.
"Woah ,woah ,woah ,woah Kurai why are you here ?" Yuma questioned. I ignored him and ran to siera's room.

"Kurai, I was just about to go to your mansion I need to talk to you." I sat on a clean towel because I was still soaked.

" remember when I slapped you?" She asked.
"Wí, I remember you also calling me a fake whore" I recalled. She looked down in shame.
"Be honest, why are you my friend?" I was shocked at that question. I put my sword on the ground and said.

"Because, we have many thing in common and I never had a real friend" I stated.

" oh, because the girls in lunch told me-" I stopped her right there.

"Woah,woah,woah you listened to what the girls in lunch said?. What ever they say is lie! They lied saying that I was a prostitute because I lived with all boys. They lied saying that I had sex with laito because I was horny that was the biggest lie because I am still a virgin. They lied saying that I don't have friends because I only have one eye, wich is not completely true. And then the girls lied to the school saying that I have a fake accent, in this case I don't . I try to be normal all my life but in life you need to realize there's no such thing as normal . And that in life there are girls and boys who you can't trust . And I have been practicing to talk normal but i stopped because I like who I am" siera hugged me .

" they told me the only reason that your my friend is because you pity me, do you pity me? " I shook my head.

" i don't pity others, and I definitely don't pity you . You're unique for crying out loud ,you have a tail and ears. And I'm happy for you" I smiled and got off the towel and stretched.

" I'm sorry that it slapped you I should've asked first" I smiled and laughed.

" ask of you can slap me? Hahaha"
" no,no,no if it was true" she playfully tapped my head. "Silly"
"Oh so are we good, we still friends?"
She nodded.
"Oh and btw I am half human, half demon" she got serious,

"Say what now?" I nodded.
"But don't worry I won't hurt you" siera chuckled nervously. "Promise?"
"I promise"

I grabbed my sword and left her shocked .
And I went to the sakamaki mansion.

Yes, that sucked ass and I am sorry that it did .I wasn't really focused ,because I was busy dancing to the song .

"Party gal"

So uh yeah bye