Chapter 1.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*
As my alarm went off I knew what time it was it was time for church. "Hey Baby Are You Up For Church I Make Breakfast" my mother said .? "Yeah Ma I'm Up I'm About To Shower". "Well Hurry You Know This Is A Bug Day For Your Father" and I said "Ya ma Ik I'm Coming". I Got up and went to my bathroom and took a shower brush my teeth while I was In there. I stepped out the shower and grabbed my towel and went to my room and heard my phone buzz. It was my best friend Andre he's the baddest drummer I know in the state of Tennessee.

Andree🎧: Hey Bro Yu Up .?
Me: Yeah I Just Hopped Out The Shower I'm About To Get Dressed.
Andree🎧: Me To I'm Hype for Today Bro It's Official Yur Dad is About To Become The Jurisdictional Bishop Bro That's Massive.
Me: Yeah Ik I Already got Stress with Him just Being A Pastor now He's The Bishop of our Jurisdiction is Way more than I Expected.
Andree🎧: You'll Be Alright I'm Here right With Yu Every Step of They Way Bestfriend.
Me: thank.!

I got dressed in my Sunday clothes and went down stairs soon to be greeted by the smell of bacon eggs pancakes. I went to my mom and have her a kiss and my dad came down In his clergy wear and he gave me a kiss on the forehead and went and kiss me mom . The love they still have it amuses me after 22 years they are still together I love my parents. We ate our breakfast and my mom cleaned up the mess && my mom and dad got in his BMW and I got in my Rang Rover. It's kinda funny that we drive separate cars but usually we ride together but I got plans after church.

I followed my parent until we reached Greater Trinity Temple C.O.G.I.C parking lot I drive to my minister of music parking space and my dad pulled right beside me in pastor and First Lady parking spot it was 10:30 and Sunday school was just about to be done we enter the back door of the church and I walked to the choir/rehearsal room and my mom and dad went to their offices.

When I got to the room I got myself mentally prepared to face today I really don't like having this position as Minister of music Because I've had this crush on one of my choir members and I can't shake the feeling. He's actually a band member witch is worse I get turned on more by him. 10:45 hit and the choir and band member was coming into the room as they was grabbing their robes I went to my office to grab my robe. As I was zipping myself up my friend Andre came in.

"hey bro are Yu ready .? " he said. "Yeah I think I am bro I'm just nervous ". I responded "it's gone be good just do what you do best". I he said. I gave him a bro hug and I went back to the choir room.

"hey everyone lets get in a circle so we can have a word of prayer." As we was holding hands the boy I lusted after came in late with his drum stick Bag. His sexy ass made me wanna cum right then and there. He Join the group and I made my choir president pray.
As the word was Finnish we made out way to the sanctuary and got prepared to sing.

It's was now 11:00 the assistant pastor asked me to start service. I went to the mic "Praise the lord everybody". "We come to give God glory and honor.!!" as I look down at the pre printed program for this morning service and this afternoon service I began to call my Praise & Worship team.

As they sung two selections my mother got up from her chair and walked to the podium. "Goodmorning Church .!" "Come on & Bless The Lord With Us On Today.!" " I Just Wanna Welcome all new visitors to Greater Trinity Church of God In Christ." "Me and My Husband Greet Each of You with the Spirit of The Lord." As She was helped back to her seat.

I was brought to make the choir sing as I looked over to the musicians I saw him his beard and his muscles through his back button down shirt and I instantly started lusting after him until I heard *Hm hm * (Throat Cough) And Then I cue the music and we started singing.

After our first selection we sat down I was told to introduce the speaker of the hour witch was my Uncle Rev Charles Frank Him and my dad are VERY Competitive when it comes down to things. They had to see who got the best church the most members and the biggest church it got stressful after a minute. My dad withdrew him self from there fellowship and we was Baptist and we went Church of God In Christ. "Hello Saints I'm Here To Introduce This Awesome Man of God He Is The Senior Pastor of New Revolution Baptist Church. His Lovely Companion First Lady Jazaha T. Frank. She was unable To Make This Morning But Will Be Here This Afternoon. so If Those who Can Stand To Their Feet Please Help Me Give A Warm Welcome To Rev. Frank" I Said. He got up from his seat and gave me a hug and he went to start his sermon. Church went by great we Danced when Uncle Frank was Done preaching. That man loves to dance I don't know why he won't go COGIC or Pentecostal or something.

After Church was over I headed to my office took off my robe and my mother came in. "Hey ma" I said . "Hey honey me and your father are going to have dinner with the general board members of the COGIC who is ordaining your father tonight along with the Presiding Bishop wanna come.?" He asked . "No mamma I got things to do before second service at 5 so I'll meet y'all here at the church." I said . "Okay baby Imma call you when we on our way back cause I need you to go to the house and grab my white first Sunday hat off the counter ." I kissed her and said "alright mom I will go now.

I walked out my office and the boy I like Shawn came to me and said "hey bro aye my I road with my mom and pops and they going with pastor to have dinner with the general board and your dad said you wasn't and I wanted to see if we can chill before we have to come back here. He said licking his lips. "Yeah that's fine I have to ride by my house first". I said . "Yeah that's coo I ain't neva been to yawls crib." He said and I laughed.

As We was walking to the Parking lot he was behind me I felt eyes burning in the back of my head. I ignored it and continue walking as I got to my car I saw my parents and his parents in the car together as they exited the church parking lot. I started my truck and we began to drive . We was small talking and he was funny making me blush on the way there. He took my aux cord and played rap music I was just a little uncomfortable because I don't usually play that music in my car on a Sunday. As we pulled to the gate and I press the code in we enter the gate and I parked the truck . I open the door of the house and he came on first so I went to my room and he followed me.

"I'm about to shower right quick your more than welcome to take one also I have extra clothes in my closest so your welcome to change." I said . Shawn said "aight that's coo Imma see what you got" . "You can use my extra shower in my room " . He went to get what he liked and I grabbed my clothes and went to my bathroom. As I was showering it felt so damn good and I closed my eyes and I lathered myself up . And minuets later I came out my bathroom with just a towel forgetting Shawn is Here. I wrapped a towel around me and sat on my bed and was going through my social Media networks.

I heard a door open and he came out with jus a towel also . When I looked up he was just staring me in the eyes with a smirk on his face. He came up to me and told me to stand up . I did what I was told and the next thing you know he dropped my towel and his also and started stroking my Dick along with his dick and he kissed me.

Hey y'all this book is going to be the best one I ever wrote I hope y'all like his I need more readers but comment vote and share Thanks .!!