Chapter 5.

Joshua P.O.V
It Was Friday afternoon && I got in my truck and drove to the church && went to my office I saw a couple of cars here I think they was having their deacons meeting like they do every week. I was sitting at my desk listening to songs to sing for our next rehearsal .

I got a text from my dad stating that I need to drive thee other van with our assistant pastor and I responded to my dads text saying I will do it since I'm already here. as I locked up my office and church I saw Shawns dad in one of the parking spaces.  I seen Kevin pull up to the church and I waited until he got out his car and walk to the van where I was standing.

"Hey Kev !". I said Smiling

"Hey Josh What's Good.?" He said.

"Nothing getting ready for this sleep over that I'm so excited but really don't wanna drive this damn van " I said laughing .

"I feel ya man I'll drive if you want me to you'll just have to bring me tomorrow to get my car when we are done." He said smiling

His smile made me melt in side I've never thought in a millions years out of all the years that I would think Kevin was sexy in a sexual way. But when I tell you Kevin is A good organists he kills! He's the best it's like when him and Shawn and Andre Play together they are beast they are Unbreakable. Plus they all go to college together. Does that make me a hoe that I'm the youngest of these guys and they all in they 20's and i'll damn near fuck them all .? 

He took the keys from me and he brushed pass me made which me weak in my knees and I'm not supposed to be like that I'm in love with Shawn not Kevin

He took the keys from me and he brushed pass me made which me weak in my knees and I'm not supposed to be like that I'm in love with Shawn not Kevin. It's just Kevin is So damn fine to me and wears my favorite cologne witch is Polo Red # 1. I got in my truck drove to the store grabbed some things and I seen a text from Andree. He asked me asking what he needed to bring to the sleep to the sleep over. I said extra food. We are feeding MEN && Growing up in this church these boys can eat.

I paid for the food and unpack the groceries in my truck and drive home. I pulled into my drive way and I see my dads car is gone and only one van in the drive way . I walked in the house and I made these boys work. I told them "Go to my truck and take the food out my back seat and trunk." Shawn walked towards me and it made me weak cause when he looks at me its like he undresses me with his eyes. And the feeling it mutual lol.

"Hey babe where is my dad and your dad cause I don't see their cars or the van your dad drove outside." I said.

"Our mom and dads went to the lake house for the weekend and your dad said this is a test to see how responsible you are " he said laughing at me.

I play punched him and went to get these rowdy teens calmed down I divided the group of boys with section. I had a group, Shawn had A Group, and  Andree Had A Group. Kevin ended up cooking for the boys. We all sat in our own circle and got to know our mentees. There was this one boy names Samuel who stood out, he reminded me of my self when I was younger he was light skinned with curly hair and green eyes and he was about 16 . After we greeted each other and we all played Uno, 2K, LIFE, MONOPOLY, ECT.