Chapter 4.

Shawn P.O.V
After I left the restaurant I was at work thinking About Joshua Like He is somebody that I wasn't to spend my life with. Jessica is pregnant with my child and I knew I fucked up because her dad is one of our Elder of Our Church and then I'm trying to secretly Peruse a relationship with Joshua that's my director , boss (at church) , pastors son. I think I may have got myself in a deep situation.

But I don't know what to do me and Jessica isn't together it's just the principle of the matter . I hope he understands that what me and Jessica had was before our time . But I can't even be upset if he is but I hope he doesn't .

I got in my car and drove to my apartment and Parked my car and went in to relax until my date tonight .

I was horny as fuck and I needed some fucking ass quick and now. I was thinking on calling Joshua but he probably went back to school.  I was thinking about calling Jessica but that would be fucking up what i'm trying to build with Josh So I decided to jack off . I took a pix and sent it to Josh .

Joshua P

Joshua P.O.V
I went to my house instead of going to school. I went to my phone be called one of our Housemaids to see if my parents where home. I never ever skip so i was nervous and didnt know where else to go.

"Hello thanks for calling the Fords residents how can I help.?" She said.

"Hey Marcy is my mother or father home yet.?" I ask.

"No they are still taking care of business and they are having a delayed lunch with the bishop ." She responded.

"Thanks I'm on my way home ." I said.

I pulled in the driveway and got out and locked my truck up and went inside to my room. Once I reached my room I began to pick out what I was going to wear for my date with Shawn . I couldn't decide what to wear. So I was just laying in my bed watching "The Parkers".

Then I heard on the intercom .

"Joshua Come Down Stairs Your Mother & Father Wants To Speak To You."

I instantly got super scared and I was thinking they found out about me skipping school I thought I was dead. I walked down stairs and Shawn parents was sitting at the island with my mom and dad. Y'all think I was scared about school nah fuck that this is FUCKING FRIGHTENING.! 

" Hey mom Hey Dad & Elder Statesman && Evangelist Statesman." I spoke nervously.

" Hello , Hi , And Hey"  As They Spoke Back.

"Mom And Dad Y'all Wanted Me .?" I asked scared as fuck.

"Yeah me And Elder Statesman Been Talking And We Think That You and Shawn Could Get The Young Men Together From the church and Have A Sleep Over Here At Our House! I Only Said Here Since We Have The Space. " My Father Spoke .

I was shock and confused at the same time I didn't know that that's what they wanted I exhaled in sign of relief .

"Yeah daddy that will be fine is there a specific dates and time that's we are planning on doing this .? " I asked .?

"Well we was thinking next Friday we all meet at the church and drive the vans to my house and have your mom drop me and elder off at the church while you and Shawn stay here and get games and food and stuff like that together." He said .

"Okay Dad just lemme know." I said .

"Okay son now Yu can go now." He said .

*Bling*
Text from:

When I saw that my jaw dropped I was so embarrassed

It was 6:00 and I was grabbing my phone and keys so I could head to my date with Shawn.

I texted him letting him know that I was on my way to see him. He responded okay and he was already headed there also. So I plugged in my aux cord and listen to Natasha Mosley Beautiful.

As I was listening to my music and driving I started thinking this sleep over is about to be a lil too much so Imma need help it just can't be me and Shawn with 20 boys . From ages 13-18 I texted Our musicians from our church and Asked if they all could help and they all agreed .  I pulled into the restaurant and walked in and sat down across from Shawn he was sitting there looking sexy Af.

"Hey Babe " he said grabbing my hands.

"Hey ." I responded .

"What's going on with you I felt like I was dying when Yu left me at Wendy's." He said with a smirk .

"Well I didn't go back to school I went home and relaxed and chilled until YOUR Mom and Dad Came in the house with my father. And now We Have To Chaperone  20 boys at my House Friday night" i said and he was just looking like he didn't want too.

"Yeah that shit Pisst me off cause I my daddy called me like aye son you have to fucking baby sit these fucking bad ass kids like The Fuck no.!" He said mocking his dad's deep voice.

"It's going to be okay I called our musician friends from da church to come help us so we won't be that much alone 😉." I said flirting with him & he licked his lips sexually.

"Oh yeah while I'm there i am getting them guts just know that Iont care where we are at I'm getting in them guts deep ." He said.

"Speaking of what's was up with that picture." I said laughing.

"Well is was Horny and I couldn't get to you so I sent what you did to me." He said laughing .

The rest of it dinner was swell we laugh and talked and he walked me to my car and he was kissing me and he shoved his tongue my throat and squeezing my ass and I was so lost I was grabbing his thick long dick. I stopped and kissed him good night and I drove home .

This was the best date ever .! I went to my house and got in the shower and got ready for bed cause I had school tomorrow. As I was laying down listening to my old school playlist on Pandora . He came across my mind.  I drifted off to sleep think about him.

Hey y'all thank for ready my book this book is my heart I really love the work that I'm doing and I hope y'all do too especially my church kids . Love y'all
Comment
Share
Vote .!