Chapter 22.

Once we got home Jc took me to his room to talk.
"Tell me what happened." he demanded.
"We need to go some where else." i say remembering what Kian said about hurting us.
"Why?" Jc said getting irritated.
"Please." i beg.
We get up and Jc walks ahead of me to walk to the car. I walk by Kians room and he pulls me in and says.
"Tell him you need to use the restroom."
"N-No." i stutter.
"Do it." he says while pinching my bruised wrist.
Jc was walking out the door when i yelled i had to use the restroom.
With that Kian closed and locked the door. I walked to the opposite side of the room he was on.
"Come here." he harshly said.
I listened. And he grabbed me by the waist and i felt so disgusted with him.
"Get on the bed."
"No Kian. Im leaving." i say and reach for the door nob but he grabbed me and slapped me in the face harder than earlier.
"What tje fuck is wrong with you?" i whisper to him while holding my cheek and thats when i started crying hysterically.
I look up at Kian and when i do we lock eyes and it looks almost as if he snaps into reality and says.
"Oh my god im sorrg i dont know why i did that." he says crouching down to help me up.
"Dont touch me!" i yell
"Im not gonna hurt you." he says and i smell his breath and it smells awful like weed but weed doesn't fuck you up like that. He is crazy he is on some horrible shit.
"Are you on drugs?" i ask
"I went to a party last night and some guy gave me some pills and i took like four." he says.
"You fucking idiot. How could you hurt me? I helped you through so much shit! You hurt me! You disgust me." i yell at him.
"Im sorry." he says.
"Sorry isnt going to heal my wrists that you bruised or my red face or the marks on my neck or the nail marks on my waist. And it sure as hell won't erase these fucked up memories i have of you."
"Let me see." he says. And i show him all the marks he left on me.
Then he starts crying.
"Why are you crying you broke me. We finally forgive each other and im falling in love with you all over again but you have to do some stupid shit that ruined my life." i yell.
"Love me?" he asks.
"Not anymore." i say and run out to the car."
"WAIT!" i hear him yell.
"Jc." i say.
"What the hell happened to your face?!" he says.
"Kian hurt me." i say and cry into his shoulder.
"Why?" he asks.
"Drive to the park." i say.
"Okay." he says and drives while holding my hand tightly. And i look at him and see tears falling from his eyes.
We get off the car and walk to a bench where no is.
"Tell me everything."
Once i finish telling him i was balling my eyes out and he was hugging me trying to calm me down.
"Dont cry Jc." i say as i feel his tears fall onto my hair and him sniffle.
"How can i not. The person i love is in pain mentally abd physically. Im gonna kick Kian out. I have to." he says.
"Im sorry." he says and releases me from the hug and pulls my face softly to look at Kians red hand mark on my face which makes me flinch. Which makes Jc cry more.
"Im not gonna hurt you." he says. And i remember Kian saying that.
"I know. I just dont know." i say.
"Lets go home." he says. And grabs my hand making me flinch again.
"Im sorry." i say.
"Dont apologize." he says and we walk to the car. We get to the house and right when we walk in i can hear loud cries from Kian.
"Why the hell is he crying." Jc mutter mad.
"Go to the room and in an hour he'll be gone." he says. And i do so and i lay down and look in the mirror i look absolutely horrible i have mascara every where and my hair is crazy. I clean myself up and try to sleep i feel horrible for ruining Kian and Jc's relationship.
Jc's POV
I knock on Kians door and i can hear him walking to the door and when he opens it for me to come in it takes me my all not to hurt him.
"I need you to move out." I say bluntly.
"I pay for part of this house you cant just kick me out." he says which is true but fuck that.
"Kian do you not understand what you did?" i ask.
"Yeah. But i didn't do it. My mind wasn't all there." he says.
"Kian just shut the fuck up. I want you out of my house!" i yell
"Bros before hoes. I guess that doesn't exist in our friend ship huh?" Kian says.
"Grow the fuck up. Taylor is my fiance." i tell him.
"Well did your "fiance" tell you she fell in love with me all over again." he says.
"What the hell are you talking about?" i ask
"Yeah she told me." he says and grabs his suit case packs most of his clothes and important stuff and i just look at him.
"Have a good wedding." he says and walks out.
What the fuck just happened.
I lost my best friend.
I guess my soon to be wife is in love with my best friend.
I have to pay for a wedding and this damn house by myself.
Im not going on tour so there goes the money i was gonna get from there.
Im only gonna continue on my own channel.
My Fiance is literally traumatized.
Every time I touch her she flinches.
Kian and I's veiwers are gonna be so upset.
I don't regret loving Taylor.
Im fucked.
I never think about money. I literally have nothing to spend it on. Except bills which is never a problem. But i was kinda depending on the tour to get most of the money for. Then i was gonna use the money from my main channel to pay for bills. And money from Kian and Jc channel for what ever. But now all i got is my main channel. I hate being an adult all I think about is money.
Im so fucking stressed. Im just gonna sleep before i have a panic attack. I walk out of Kians room and into mine and Taylors. I walk to my bed and thete she is asleep. She looks amazing. But i look at her neck and see love bites and her cheek is red.
I fucking hate Kian. A person has never made me so mad to the point where i want to starngle them. I lay down next to her and cuddle her and fall asleep.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I hope you liked that chapter😅😂 pls vote and comment ily guys💓✨