Chapter 27.

THIS IS THE 3RD TIME IM WRITING THIS CHAPTER SO SORRY IF ITS SHIT

Jc told me I don't have to dress to fancy so I decided to wear a black crop top with a skater skirt with flowers on it. I throw on a white knitted cardigan with a gold necklace and some flats. My hair was natural, which is wavy. I decided to do a natural look on my make up. Jc is wearing a plain white shirt and a jean jacket over it and some jeans.
It was 4:20
(A/N😏😏😏)
So we decided to leave. We drive for about 30 minutes and we finally arrive at a fancy restraunt.
We walk in hand in hand and a man in a suit greats us.
"Hello reservations?" he asks behind a computer.
"Uh yes. For Justin Caylen." Jc say. "Ahh yes. This way." he says and types somthing into the computer and walks us to a table.
We have a seat and he hands us menus.
"We have our finest wine on the way for the two of you." he says.
"Thank you." Jc says.
"This is so fancy." i laugh.
"I know. Order whatever you want don't pay attention to the prices." he says.
I look at the menu and there wasn't a thing under 30 dollors. After a couple of minutes of deciding what to order a waitress comes up to us.
"Hello im Chelsea and Ill be your waitress tonight. Are you guys ready to order?" she asks.
Jc nods his head and he says.
"Yes can I get Lasgna with bread sticks and a side of salad." she writes down what he ordered and she turns to me.
"And for the lady?" i smile nad say.
"May I have fettuccine alfredo and broccoli. And a side of salad." i say. She writes my order down as well and asks.
"And for the drinks?"
"Ill take a water." then Jc says.
"Ill have Coca-cola." she nods her head and says.
"Your food should be here shortly." and walks away.
"Im suprised they have coke." Jc says and makes me laugh. A couple minutes later our waitress comes back with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses she pours us the drinks and says
"This is some of our best wine we only bring out for special people."she says and smile at us.
Once she walks away Jc says
"Yay I've always wanted to be special!" we laugh and the the waiter brings our food. While we were eating we talked about our wedding.
"We should have wishbone be the flower boy." i say and laugh.
"I kinda want Jay to be one of my brides maid." i say.
"You guys really got along huh?" Jc asks.
"Yeah we have the same necklace too." i say and gesture to my roese necklace.
"Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask you where you hot that from." we continue talking until we are ready to go we call over rhe waitress and Jc pays with his credit card. He gives her a 20 dollor tip and we leave.
"Now we are going to go to the beach for a little bit." he says and I smile at him. I lean over and kiss him.
"I love you so much." i say as we get in the car.
"I love you too." he says. We drive to the neach and once we get there we take off our shoes. He rolls up his pants so he can put his feet in the water.
We walk along the beach and let our feet get wet with the little waves.
As we were walking there was a, Im guessing, mom and dad with their daughter walking along the beach. The daughter was probably about 2 years old and she was so cute. I look at Jc and I can see him looking at them aswell.
"I want that." Jc mumbles. I probably wasn't suppose to hear that but I did so I said.
"Don't worry we will have that." i say. He looks at me and says
"God damnit, I love you." i giggle and say
"I love you too."
"We should get going now it getting dark." he says. As we are walking back i ask
"Are you excited for tour?"
"Yeah. I love meeting my supporters they all have nothing but smiles on their faces." he says.
"Im excited to travel." I say and he agrees.
We get to the car and start driving home. I blast the music on the radio and we yell all the lyrics to the songs.
Once we got home his family still wasn't there.
We walk in and i put my cardigan on a coat hanger next to the door and Jc does the same with his jacket.
He pulls me into a kiss and it starts getting intense and we walk over to the couch with out breaking the kiss. He sits down so im on his lap. He starts lifting off my shirt and i say
"Lets go to your room." he nods his head and he lead me to his room. He locks the door and we continue where we left off and you know how the rest goes.
Next Morning
I woke up to Jc talking on the phone.
"1:30 tomorrow  should be fine. Yes thank you." he says and hangs up. He looks over at me and I ask
"Who was it?"
"I made the doctors appointment." he answers.
"Oh yeah. I forgot."
"Some of my family is coming today." Jc says excitedly.
"We are leaving tomorrow night right?" i ask.
"Yeah. Are you excited to see your family?" he asks.
"Yeah. My mom saud my Dad is gonna be there at the same time as me. So things might be a little tense at first." i tell him.
"Yeah i know."
"Im gonna shower." I say he nods hus head and I walk to the bath room. As i was taking off my shirts i got the sudden urge to throw up. I leaned next to the toilet and I did throw up. I cleaned up. Then I got in the shower. Maybe I should take another pregnancy test. I finish my shower then quickly walk to Jcs room. I put on my under garments and i put on shorts. I turn around to look at Jc and say. "Can you check if the bruises are worse?" he nods his head and walks over to me. I show him my back and he says.
"No they look the same." I nod my head and put a shirt on.
"Jc what if something is really wrong with me?" i ask worried.
"Your going to be okay. Think positive." he says and kisses my forehead.  I brush my damp hair and decide on not wearing make up. I sit down and i get a horrible pain on my stomach.
"Oh my fuck." i mumble.
"What wrong?" Jc asks.
"I got like a cramp on my stomach." I say. He nods his head and says.
"Tell me if it get worse."
"Justin!" his mom yells. We walk down stairs and i see some of his cousins from the other night.
We all say hi to each other. His mom offers me food but I decline because i wasn't hungry. I sit on the couch with Jay. We take a bunch of selfies on snap chat. I look over at Jc and see him vlogging. I smile at him.
"So how are you and Dylan?" i ask her.
"Great. He wants to go see a movie on Saturday!" she says with a big smile.
"Aww ill be gone by Saturday you need to call me and tell me how the date goes." i say and she agrees.  We continue talking and by now it's 2:30
"Lets go to the park." Jc says and we all agree. We walk to the park which was like 10 minutes away. While we were at the park I kept getting stomach pains. I had brought a bag of chip so I ate them. After an hour we say good bye to everyone and walk back home. When we walk in I walk to Jcs room. He follows and says
"Baby whats wrong?"
"I keep getting these pains." i say. As soon as i say that i get another one. Jc stands next to me and hugs me tight and rubs my back.
"Your gonna be okay." he says and kissea my cheek.
"It hurts." i say and my eyes start getting watery.
"Im taking you to the emergency room." he says and carries me down stairs.
"Mom im going to the emergency rokm for Taylor something is wrong." he says as he opens the door.
"Do you want us to go?" she asks.
He nods his head and He carries me to the car. He drives off and his mom, Jay, And Joe Felix are in the car behind us. We get to the emergency room and we check in. They take my temperature and say
"We need to get her to the hospital!" she types something into the computer and a man and women take me from Jcs arms and put me in a wheel chair. They take us outside and me and jc get in the ambulance. His mom is following behind us. The kady puts a needle in my arm and i say "what's wrong with me?" and i cry.
"Mam im going to need you to calm down."
"Calm down." jc says and holds my other hand. After 5 minutes we get to the hospital. They push me in a wheel chair and the lady gives the wheel chair to a nurse and the nurse takes me and Jc to a room with a big X-ray machine. "So you are Taylor Landcaster?" she asks.
"Yes." i say.
"Today I will be taking x-rays and several tests to find out why you are getting bruises on your back and stomach pains." she says. I look over at Jc and he looks terrified.
"Can i have you lay down." she says and motions to the bed under the x-ray machine I lay down and she moves the machine so it is directly above my stomach she walks over to a computer thing and takes the pictures. I hear her mumble
"Oh god. This is almost impossible."  she walks back over to me and says
"Okay. Now im gonna take your blood test." she grabs 2 tubes to collect my blood. She puts the needle in my arm. While i hold Jcs hand. Once she is done she says.
"Please wait here while i go check your results." and walks out if the room.
Once she walks out jc sits next to me.
"Something is terribly wrong." i say and cry into his shoulder.
"Please don't cry. I love you no matter what. Ill stay by your side even if you don't want me to. I care about you so much." he says and kisses me. He wipes my tears with his thumb.
He takes out his phone and says that he is going to call his mom. He tells his mom what is going on and i hear her say she is in the waiting room. They say their good byes and he hangs up. Jc keeps talking to me trying to keep me positive.
"We have been here for 30 minutes." i say and look at the clock.
"I know. She should be coming back soon." he says and lightly rubs my back. 10 minutes pass and she walks in.
She gestures to a table in the corner for us all three to sit in.
"I have bad news." she says as we sit down.
My heart starts beating faster. And Jcs grip on ky hand tightens.
"Taylor, you have cancer." once she says that my whole life flashes. Every happy memory. I look over to Jc and he breaks down crying and so do I.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Im so sorry. Dont forget to vote and comment.