Chapter 24.

"Baby." I say as I read through her Twitter mentions and see that my viewers had started the #WhyIHateTaylor
Most of them were saying things like 'because she is ugly she should kill herself but then some were defending Taylor.
"Im sorry." i say and hug her.
"It's not your fault." she says as i wipe away her tears with my thumb.
"You are so beautiful funny. Nothing would be the same with out you. Please dont listen to them." i say to her.
"Thank you." she says and kisses me the her stomach growls.
"Some ones hungry." i say and she giggles. I then grab her the grilled cheese and she sits there and happily eats it.
"Your not gonna eat?" she asks me.
"Nah im not hungry." i say and sit on the table with her.
"So what happened with Kian?" she asks.
"Don't get mad. But we made up and I agreed to continue our YouTube channel and go on tour with him." i say hoping she wouldn't get to mad.
"Oh. Umm." she says suprised.
"Well. Do what makes you happy." she says and walks away with her food.
"Why when ever we talk you walk away?" i ask.
"Because I dont want to argue." she says.
"You can't just walk away from your problems." i say harshly.
"Jc. Im not feeling good the last thing I want to do is argue with you." she says and shakes her head.
"We aren't arguing." i say and roll my eyes.
"I know. I was trying to prevent it."
"Okay whatever. Can we just finish what we were talking about in the first place?" i say.
"Fine." she says and crosses her hands.
"So we are going on tour in 3 weeks." i say and she raises her eyebrows.
"Jc i wanted you to meet my family and i wanted to meet yours. We arent gonna have time." she says sadly.
"Dont worry. We leave to Texas tomorrow we are going to stay for five days then from texas we are gonna go to New York and stay for a week then from there we can start the international part of the tour then when we come back to LA you can stay here if you want or continue on with the tour." i say.
"So this is the last time we are going to be in the house?" she asks.
"Yeah. And we need to pack." i say.
"Okay." she says and we walk upstairs.
1 hour later
"Okay im done packing for Texas and NY." Taylor says exhausted.
"Same." i say and shut my suit cases.
"The international tour is gonna be for 7 days so thats 5 different shows." i tell her.
"Okay. Im probably not going to go on stage alot." she mumbles.
"Why?" i ask as i get our other suit cases from the closet.
"I dont know." she says.
3 hours later
Taylor's POV
Im so excited to meet Jc's family. Im also kinda excited to go on tour with the boys because i want to travel the only down side is Kian is going to be there.
"Are you almost done packing?" Jc asks me.
"Half way." i say
"Im already done." he says. And lays in the middle of our bed.
20 minutes later
"Okay im done." i say.
"Okay get the suit cases ur talking to Texas And NY and put it with mine over there." jc says. I drag 3 of my suit cases to the pile.
"Then put those where i put mine in the closet." he said pointing to the suit cases for the international tour.
"I can't it's to heavy." i laugh. So jc gets up and easily picks up the suit cases.
"Well damn." i say and giggle.
We both lay in bed and he starts kissing me. I kiss back and tangle my hands in his hair. Then soon enough he starts trying to pull my pants down.
"I can't." i say.
"Oh. Yeah. I forgot im sorry." he says and lays down far away from me.
"Im sorry. I just don't feel comfortable." i say to him.
"I know." he says.
"Im stupid im sorry." he adds.
"No baby you aren't stupid. Don't be sorry either. It isn't your fault." i say.
Then everything goes silent. Then I hear Jc's cute little snore. So then I set my alarm for 3:00 am. Which is the time we have to wake up for our flight.
"Im so proud of you." i mumble to Jc as i fall asleep.
"Right back at you." he says back sleepily and get closer to cuddle me.
3:00 am
"Jc wake up." i whisper yell at him and shake him lightly.
"Jc!" i say for like the 5th time.
"What? Im up." he says and makes me laugh.
"We need to leave." i told him. I get into some sweats and one of Jc's hoodies with some converse.
He does the same and grabs out suit cases.
Then i called the uber and grabbed our pass ports and all thet stuff.
"Okay lets go." i say as thd uber texted me saying he was outside. "Uhh im gonna miss my house." jc says.
"Im gonna miss my bed." i say and we laugh.
"I dont know if i should say its late or early." jc says as he sleepily gets in the car. While we are in the car i ask him.
"You got your vlog camera and lap top right?"
"Yeah." he says.
"Im so tired." i say and rest my head on his lap and he starts playing with my hair.
We finally arive at the air port and the we pay the uber and the driver helps get our suit cases off the car.
"Thank you." i say to him.
"Your welcome. Travel safely." he says and gets back in his car.
Me and Jc do all of the boring stuff then we wait for them to call our flight.
We sit down on the chairs in the air port and i guess i started falling asleep because Jc said.
"Taylor your drooling on my shoulder."
"Omg im so sorry." i say embarrassed.
"Its okay." he says and kisses my cheek.
Then they finally call our flight so we walk to the gate and give our tickets to the worker lady.
We find our seats and Jc puts our carry ons away. And i ask.
"Can I take the window seat?"
"Yeah go for it." he says and i sit down. After the lady is done telling us all the safety stuff i fall asleep and so does Jc.
A couple hours later i wake up and see it was 8:00 pm
"Excuse me miss, would you like some peanuts or water?" a the flight attendant asked me.
"Yes two if each." i say and she hands me the snack. I set the food on the little table in front of me. As i was finishing the peanuts Jc woke up.
"Good Morning." he yawned as he leaned over to kiss my cheek.
"Is that for me?" he asks.
"Yup." i say and he eats the peanuts.
"Look how pretty it looks." i say referring to the sun and clouds.
"It looks nice but your prettier." he says making me blush. As we were talking a teanage girl walked up to us and said
"Hey im so sorry to bother you guys, but can I get a quick selfie?" she says while looking at Jc.
"Sure." he says and they pose for a picture.
"I would take one with you but there isnt really space." she says and we laugh. She hugs jc and says bye to us.
We continue talking then Jc takes out his vlogging camera.
"Hey guys me and Taylor are on our way to my family's house in texas."
"Hi." i say to the camera.
"Guys look at the view." he says and turns the camera to me.
"Justinnnn stop." i whisper. And he laughs and turns the camera to the window.
"Ill see you guys in Texas." he says and shuts off the camera.
"Im so bored." I say.
"Only 12 more hours." he says and giggles.
SKIP REST OF FLIGHT
We get off the plane and grab our luggage and Jc says.
"Now we have to looke for my momma." he says.
We look around and see hus sister and brother holding a sign that says 'Jc and Taylor Caylen!'
"Look they are right there!" i say.
"Oh god they wrote you last name as Caylen" he says and blushes.
"Jc i know you wanna go run and hug them. Go ahead." i say.
He takes out his vlogging camera and runs toward them.
"JUSTIN!" they yell and hug each other and his mom starts crying. I catch up to them. And they all look at ne and i immediately feel nervous.
"Guys this is Taylor my fiance." jc says.
"Hi." i say and they hug me too. I hug back and say
"It feels so good to finally meet you guys."
We talk for like 5 minutes then head to the car.
His mom and sister Jaylen sit in the front and jc, joe felix, and i sit in the back.
"Grandma is at the house." joe Felix says to Jc.
"Im so excited." jc says.
"So Taylor, how old are you?" his mom asks me.
"Im 20 years old." i say.
"Whats you full name?" his siter asks me.
"Taylor Grace Lancaster."
"How did you and Jc meet?" his mom asks.
"We were both friends with Kian and when I went to the o2l house Jc was there and yeah." i say.
"It was ver romantic." Jc says sarcastically.
"You and Kian dated huh?" his mom asks again.
"Okayyy enough with questions." Jc says saving us alk from the awkwardness.
After a couple more minutes of silence Jaylene says.
"You are very pretty. Jc got lucky." and we laugh.
"Thank you."
While were driving Jc looked at me and motioned to my phone. I check my phone and see that he texted me
Baby-=Jc
Me=Taylor
Baby: im sorry about my mom bringing up Kian
Me: its okay im sure she didn't mean it to be rude or anything
CONVO OVER
"I love you." he whispers and leans over to kiss me.
"I love you too."
"Ewwww!" joe Felix says and covers his eyes which makes us laugh.
"We are here." his mom says as we pull into a drive way. I open the car door and get out then Jc.
Joe Felix and Jaylene ran inside while Jc,his mom, and I got our luggages.
"Thank you." i say to her.
"Your welcome." she says and closes the trunk. We walk into the house and Jc puts our bags in the hallway and he yells
"GRANDMA"
"Oh my! I missed you so much." she says and hugs him.
"I missed you too." he says and they release from the hug.
"And who is this pretty lady?" she says gesturing to me.
"This is Taylor, my fiance."
"Hello." i say and she hugs me.
"Welcome to the family." she says.
We let go and she asks.
"Who is hungry?"
"Me" said everyone
"Serve your selfs, i made enchilada casserole."
"Okay we'll be downstairs in a few minutes i wanna shiw Taylor something." Jc says and drags me upstairs.
"What going on?" i laugh as we walk into i guess his room.
"Nothing I just wanted to kiss you." he says and leans into kiss me. We continue making out until there is a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" jc asked.
"There is some one who wants to see you." his mom says.
"I wonder who it is he says and opens his door.
"Who is it?" he asks.
"Go check for yourself. " she says and smiles we walk down stairs and Jc gasps.
"Oh my god! I haven't seen you guys in forever." he says to two girls they hug and he kisses them on the cheek and i feel my stomach tighten. I shouldn't be jealous.
"Oh Taylor these are my old friends Karen and Stacie." he says while pointing to the girls.
"Hi im Taylor." i say and shake their hands.
"We were just about to eat, come join us." he says and invites them in.
We get our food abd as we all sit down i see that there isn't anymore chairs because Joe Felix, Jaylen, his mom, his grandma, his two friends, and him were already sitting at the dining room table.
"Um Taylor you can sit in the living room." Jc says and the girls laugh.
"Justin." his mom says.
"What?" he says and I walk aways to the living room. I can hear murmuring then i hear a chair slam and Jaylen walk toward me with her plate.
"Hey. Can I eat with you?" she asks.
"Of course." i smile at her.
"Jc is being mean right now." she says and we giggle.
"Yeah i can tell." i say.
"Who are those girls anyway?" i ask.
"They are Jc best friends from middle school. When ever they are around he forgets about everyone else." she says.
"Oh." i respond.
"But it's okay me and my Mom yelled at him for what he told you right now." she says and laugh.
"Its okay." i say. We finish eating and i learn that Jay is 15 years old.
We take our plates to the kitchen and they all awkwardly stare at us.
"What?" Jay says with an attitude.
Then we walk to her room she turns on some music and we start singing and dancing.
"Hey Taylor?" jc asks as he walks into the room. Jay lowers the radio and i say.
"Yeah."
"We are gonna go bowling." he says
"Oh do I get ready?" i ask.
"Umm actually I was thinking only me and the girls should go." he says.
"Oh. Well uh have fun." i say.
"Bye see you later." he says and leaves.
"We don't need him." Jay says and gives me a quick side hug.
"We should go to the mall." she says.
"We dont have a car." i say.
"But my Mom does and you have a license right?" she says to me and I nod my head.
She runs downstairs and me following close behind.
"Hey mom can we borrow your car to go to the mall?" jay ask.
"Im only saying yes because Taylor is here." she says and hands me her car keys.
I walk upstairs to Jc's room and grab my purse. And we walk outside.
"Ill tell you where to go." Jay says as we get in the car.
20 minutes after we finally arive at the mall.
"So what store first?" i ask.
"How about Forever 21?" shw ask.
"Sure lead the way." i say and we start walking. We walk into forever 21
"I want some ripped jeans." i say and walk over to the jeans. I find a pair my size. And i see Jay looking at the dresses.
"Ooo this one is pretty." i see abd take out a lace white dress.
"It would look good on you." she said
"Thank you. I think im gonna get it." i say as i look at myself in the mirror.
"Should i get this." Jay says and i turn to her and she has a gray crop top and high waisted jeans.
"Yeah thats a nice outfit." we get a couple more thing at different stores. Then we went to lush.
"Smell this." i say and hand Jay a bath bomb.
As she smells it i giggle because it gets on her nose. I wipe it of and she laughs.
"This smells good." she says after ward.
"Im gonna get thse 2 bath bombs." she says and shows me.
"Those smell good im gonna get the same ones." i say and we pay for them and leave to claires.
I see a cute necklace with a rose on it and i tell Jay
"We should get matching ones."
"Yeah that would be cute." i buy the necklaces and as we are walking out of the store a girl came up to me and said.
"Hi Taylir right?"
"Yeah?" i ask confused.
"Im sorry about you and Jc breaking up." she says and
I say.
"What?"
"Yeah you haven't seen the pictures?" she asks.
"No. I will see when i get home." i say and walk away.
"Lets go home." i say to Jay abd she nods.
As we get in the car she asks.
"Do you know how to get back home?"
"I think so. If I make a wrong turn just tell me." i say and pull out of the parking lot.
We make it home with out me getting lost.
We get our bags and as we walk inside i give her mom the keys back and thank her. When we were walking up the stairs i told Jay
"Ill be in Jc's room." i say and she nods her head worried.
I close the door. Sit on his bed and take out my phone and open Twitter and thats when i see pictures of karen and jc kissing and cuddling at the bowling alley.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This chapter was getting long so I decided to end it😏
Dont forget to vote and comment.💓