Damn Jellyfish

Chapter six

"Make as much fire in your stomach as you can, then breath it out. That's how Igneel taught me." I nodded, doing my best to do as he said. I breathed out, a small puff of fire coming out. "Good job. It took me forever to get that far. Your doing really well. Try again." Doing as he said, a bigger puff came out. I gave him a smile. He smiled back. I did it again, it was a little bigger. Continuing on this pattern, it got a little bigger each time.

I ran over to the door, opening it I saw Mr. and Mrs.Gill. They were hold a pet carrier, coming from it was a bunch of meows. Hannah ran down. "Hera!" She yelled, taking the pet carrier. She handed it to me while she hugged her parents. "Who's here?!" Sting asked coming down the stairs. Her parents gave him a weird look. "Why are there boys here?" They asked us. "Oh we had a few friends spend the night. That Sting. Sting, this is Mr. and Mrs.Gill. And those two coming from the kitchen are Natsu and Grey." I explained. Mrs.Gill looked horrified. "Why is that man half naked?" She yelled. I looked over at Grey to see he wasn't wearing a shirt. At least wasn't naked, right? "GREY! SHIRT!" Solana yelled. "Don't worry Mom, they're just friends." Hannah told them, trying to sound believable. I giggled as Natsu came over. I gave him the 'Don't say a word' look. He held his hands up in retreat. I laughed as he put his arm around me. Solana took grey outside to swim. "I'll go put Hera in your room." I told them, grabbing Hera's carrier in one hand and Natsu's arm in the other.

"Close the door." I told Natus as he walked in. He had Zeref in his arms, as he closed the doors. Put Hera's carrier on the floor and Zeref in front of of the cage. They sniffed each other, then Zeref rubbed against the cage. I opened the cage letting Hera out. They played around. Until they fell asleep on the bed. "Come on Natsu. Let's go swim in the ocean." He nodded. I went to my room, putting on my orange bikini.

"Take this!" I yelled splashing him. He immediately splashed me back. I squealed, splashing him back. I dived under before he could splash me back. My goggles staying on. I looked around, watching as a fish darted by. Looking around I saw the one thing I didn't want to see. Jellyfish. One brushed by my leg and got caught on it. It wrapped around my leg. I came up a screamed. I looked at Natsu to see him thrashing around. The jellyfish seeming to have got him too. "To Shore!!" I swam back to shore, despite the constant throbbing. Getting back to
Shore, I used my surfboard to pry the jelly off of me, not bothering to look at my injury, I pried off the one on Natsu. I limped inside. "What happened?" Bella said running over, helping me to the couch. "Jellyfish." I told her. "So that's what those were?" Natsu asked. I nodded. "Hey Jen! Can you go get the stuff for Jellyfish stings?!" I heard a loud 'Sure'. Bella looked at Natsu's arm, and my leg. "They got you pretty well." I nodded. "I had to pry the thing off of me. Had me the remote?" She handed me the remote, as Jen came down with the stuff, and helped Bella take care of the wounds. I turned the channel to the beach channel. Where surfers can find everything they need to know. "It's time for Jellyfish! So keep a look out when you in the waters!" The dude said. "Well, now we know why the Jellyfish are here." Jen said. I smiled, going to Netflix. "DO I HEAD NETFLIX?!" Solana screamed running down the stairs. I laughed. "I hadn't even put something on yet. I was gonna out on Jaws." I told her. Jen wrapped my lower leg in a ace bandage, covering my ankle. When I gave her a weird look she explained. "It got a little of you ankle, but the majority of the damage was on your lower leg." I nodded. "Oh. Ok."  I had just gotten the popcorn from Solana, when Bella finished up with Natsu. We all started watching the man eating shark.

I woke up to see Zeref snuggled at my feet. I leaned over and petted him. He purred. Natsu was on the floor, snoring. "No..... No. Please." He muttered in his sleeps. He thrashed slightly. Like he was having a nightmare. I got up, walking over to him. I shook him slightly. His eyes snapped open. "Hey. You ok?" He nodded. "Yea. Just a bad dream." I nodded, giving him a hug. After a moment, he hugged me back. His head in the crook of my neck. Pulling back, he smiled. I suddenly found myself leaning closer to him. Getting closer and closer, until our lips met. Hesitant, like he wanted to make sure I was ok with it. Waiting for me to deepen it, and I did. I put my arms around his neck. I pulled back, needing air. "Do you, maybe, want to go on a date with me?" He asked. I smiled. "I'd love to."

Hey guys. Once again it's me. I just wanted to let you guys know, that I won't be updating much this week. I have a friends that's coming to spend a few days with me, and we're gonna go on a mini trip. So I may not update much. I will when I can. So sorry.