Cosplay

Chapter eight

"Ok, remind me why I let you dye my hair pink?!" I yelled. We were currently making sure we had everything we needed for the cosplay. We were also getting our hair dyed. Making sure it was the right color and stuff. Jen, Bella, and Hannah weren't dying theirs. They didn't need to, but as for me, Addie, and Solana, we needed to. I have had mine dyed before, but never my whole head, and never in pink. I've done orange, red, blue, green, purple, even white. But never pink. For Addie, this was a first. She was getting it done red, and Solana was getting hers done in a blueish-blackish color. The guys were at home, with Wendy in charge.

"NO STOP IT NATSU! GREY STOP IT!" I heard Wendy yell. We ran inside. "STOP IT YOU TOO!" I screamed. They stopped. Natsu walked over to me. "Well I guess next time we're gonna have to take them with us. Thanks so much Wendy." Hannah said. I giggled. "Let's head to bed. We need to wake up really early. I want to get there when it starts." Addie said. I went up stairs and took a shower. Hopping into bed, I felt a hand wrap around my waist. "Natsu. Let. Go." The hand immediately disappeared. "Thank you. I'll see you in the morning."

"Are you done with my hair yet?" I asked. I had my chest wrapped, and was waiting to be able to put on my pants and vest. "Almost. One more thing....... And there! All done!" Solana told me. She had her chest wrapped as well, and was wearing black shorts. "Hand me my vest?" She went to go get that while I put on my pants and skirt thing. Looking on my bed, I saw the glove that Natsu got me. Grabbing it, I slid it on my hand. I ran downstairs, Bella was painting on our guild marks. I saw that Solana had put I her coat, and that everyone had their guild mark painted on. "Come here Les." Bella said, putting red paint on the paintbrush. I walked over and sat on the chair, and she started painting.

This is kinda way we would look like

"THE UNDERTALE COSPLAYERS!!" Bella screamed. I looked over at where she was looking and saw Sans and Papyrus. "Oh my god! Let's go!" We ran over to the two cosplayers. The Sans one turned around and gasped. "You like Fairy Tail!" He said. We started talking about our favorite fandoms. "Can we get a pic?" ThePapyrus cosplayer said. I nodded. We had just finished taking the photos when Natsu came over. "Help me!" I gave him a weird look. "So many people are asking for photos!" Me and Bella laughed. "That what happens when you cosplay. People have been asking for puns all day."Sans told him. I laughed, hugging him. "Tell me a joke Sans." He smiled. "Knock knock." "Who's there?" "Dishes." "Dishes who?" "Dishes a bad joke!" I laughed, and looked at Natsu. He had a serious look on his face. "Well, we'll see you guys later. Come on Bella." I said. We walked by the entrance. "What's up Natsu? Bella why don't you go find the others?" She nodded, and left to go look for our friends. Natsu looked at me. "I smelled Laxus. I think I saw him too." I looked at him, shock. "I'm not sure you saw him, but if you smell him then he's most likely here." I had just finished my sentence, when the ground shook. I heard screams. There was a bright light, as it all went dark. I turned my head, trying to see. But it was all pitch black.