|2|

While some of the girls had went to the kitchen for drinks and the others were probably somewhere making out with some boys, I had found a spot at the end of one of the many couches in the living room.

I honestly didn't know why people would waste so much time going to a party where there will only be drinking and smoking weed. I wished so badly that I was at work or sitting in a library at the moment.

My head was starting to hurt from all the loud music and I was also starting to feel dizzy, I guess you can get high from the smell of the weed and the moans coming from every corner of the room didn't help much either.

After a few minutes I was contemplating just leaving when in walked someone who everyone knew just by a glance.

Anthony Gray

He was about 6'1 and had a very lean body that was too muscular which made him even more attractive.

He had beautiful hazel eyes that were more green then brown, thick brows that complemented his face, a perfectly shaped nose, and full pink lips.

I had heard so many stories about him and I don't know why I was surprised to see him at a place like this but his beauty always seemed to take me by surprise.

I saw 3 girls grab onto him and take him upstairs and we all know what happens once you go upstairs but I didn't want to think about that.

It had been an hour and a half since we arrived at this party and I was still  dizzy, there was also the fact that tomorrow was Saturday which meant I had work so I most definitely needed to sleep.

I took my head off the arm of the chair and I saw that there was only about 4 guys in the living room and I assumed that everyone else was probably in the kitchen or no doubt doing something they shouldn't be. The other thing I don't get is why Nikki and her crew bought me when they were just going to leave me the minute we walked into the house, but one thing I was sure about was that coming to this party was a waste of time.

I rose up from the coach and stretched a little before trying to get to the kitchen so I can get to the door but right after I took about 5 steps towards the kitchen this guy in a yellow shirt grabbed my arm.

" Where are your going so soon sweets? " asked the guy.

I hadn't noticed but now that I was closer I saw that his eyes were alarmingly red.

I ripped my arm from his hold and continued walking when I felt someone tug on the hem of my shirt causing me to stumble back almost falling but I caught myself in time.

I turned around to look at the guy who had tugged at my shirt but was suddenly slapped before I could get a look at his face. I touched the part where he slapped me and before I could stop it I was pushed and hit the ground roughly.

I tried getting up on my feet so I can run but a felt a guy get on top of me and he started pushing my face in the carpet and I cried out when I could feel my forehead burning because he had scrapped it against the carpet.

By now tears were falling down my face and I couldn't even see anything. But the guys weren't finished.

Another person whom I was going to assume was a guy kept trying to lift my shirt while someone else's hands were unbuttoning my pants.

" Help! "

" Please someone help! "

I kept squirming hoping that they will let me go or someone will come and help me but all I could hear was laughter coming from both girls and guys.

I finally realized that no one was coming to help me and that I needed to help myself. So thinking of something that I hadn't though before I kicked one of the guys in his most sensitive part and the one on top of me finally let me arms go so I pushed him off me and as soon as I got up I started running to the door but standing around the corner with a phone in her hands stood Nikki.

I quickly grabbed the door handle and ran out into the chilly night.

Vote & Comment