|5|

Anthony and his crew left right before I was due to get off work but before he walked through the door he gave me a wink that made me feel warm inside.

But it was probably nothing really, he must give flirty winks to a lot more girls but I guess that thought still didn't stop me from feeling some type of way.

My shift was finally over and I had started the walk to the bus stop after I had said good night to everyone.

The one thing that I hated about working late was having to walk in the dark by myself, the neighborhood that I lived in wasn't safe at all but it was even more unsafe at night because people find it easier to commit crimes at night.

Anything can happen at night and and that's what scared me the most.

I was by the bus stop by now and there was about 6 other people there waiting for the bus also, but the bus didn't take long to get here.

I entered the bus to find that there were no more seats available so I was forced to to stand. My feet felt like they were burning because at work I do a lot of walking and running and to be honest I was already tired and all I wanted was to take a hot shower and go to sleep.

I stepped out of the bus and immediately started lightly jogging to my apartment building not wanting to be outside any longer then I had to be.

There was a lot of people outside smoking and being loud, which in my neighborhood was a normal night, some of these people would stay out here until 7 o'clock in the morning.

I maneuvered around the people seating on the building steps and ran up the stairs to the second floor. I opened the door to the apartment to find that my father still wasn't home so I just decided to instantly get into the shower not wanting to waste time that I could be sleeping.

I took off my shoes while locking the door, I went to my room and took off my uniform before grabbing my towel.

I was now in my pajamas and ready to sleep because I was way too tired to stay up doing anything.

" No "

" Stop "

" No! "

I sprang out of bed with sweat running down my face and my lungs closed up.

The only thing I could hear was my loud breathing and my heart beating wildly.

With the memories from Friday night still fresh in my mind I knew that I wouldn't be going back to sleep anytime soon so I got out of my bed and went to the fridge to get a drink of water and as I opened the fridge I saw just how empty it was which meant that I would need to go to the grocery store tomorrow, well I mean later on today now noticing it was 2:00 in the morning.

I grabbed a bowl from one of the cupboards and got an ice-cream scooper before getting out the chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream.

I picked out " The Vow " and plugged it into the DVD player.

I was really into the movie when my father walked through the door. I honestly wasn't even surprised to see him stumbling through the door drunk, but the one thing that gave me relief was the fact that my father wasn't like a loud drunk he was quiet and didn't talk much.

My father gave me a look before walking to his bedroom.

Another thing I liked about my father was the fact that he didn't ask much questions, even when I would be crying and screaming he would just sit there with his hand on my back comforting me.

As I went back into the movie I couldn't help but be jealous of how much love Leo has for Paige to be able to be patient and wait for her to get her memories back even bough she ends up not getting them back.

Portentous LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara