one

I slowly lifted my eyes open.

"Jack?" I heard another Irishman say. I clutched my head and groaned.

"Jack." My vision became clearer and I saw my best friend, Daithi. Daithi sighed with relief.

"Jack, you have no idea how happy I am. When Mark called me-"

"Wait, Mark called you?" I asked. Daithi nodded.

"Yeah. He knew I lived close to you, so he told me about you calling him and then you blacked out during the call."

"I did?" I asked. I never blacked out. I never had a panic attack. What was going on? He nodded. "I don't remember blacking out."

"What's the last thing you remember?" Daithi asked, sounding worried. I thought.

"I remember waking up." I said. He bit his lip.

"What's my name?" "Daithi."

"What's your name?" "Jack or Sean."

"Who called me?" "Mark."

"Ok. Good." He smiled. "You remember some crap." He hugged me and I hugged back.

"You need food." Daithi said.

"I'm not hungry." I protested. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"That's why you blacked out; out of starvation and dehydration." He said. I stared at him.

"And I can see your rib cages slightly....dude, when was the last time you ate?" Daithi asked, all up in my face. I shrugged.

"About, 5 days ago." His jaw dropped.

"Oh my god Jack, you have to eat." He said. "It's not good for you."

"Look, I'm sorry! I just can't, ya know." Daithi scanned me.

"You look paler then usual." He looked at me with a serious face. "Give me your wrists."

"No." I said.

"Sean. Give. Me. Your. Wrists." Daithi said through gritted teeth.

"N. O." I said through gritted teeth too. Daithi slowed and lightly touched my right wrist; I yelped in pain.

He pulled my sleeves up before I could stop him and looked at my wrist; all that's there was scars. Some old that never healed and stayed, and some fresh with blood stains and hurt.

"Jack!" Daithi whispered-yelled as he rubbed his fingers along my wrist gently. I was sent to tears.

"Jack, why?" He asked me in a soft voice.

"Please-please don't t-ell Mar-k or any-one e-lse." I said, hiccuping while speaking. "Yo-u can tel-l them ab-out the star-vation and the dehy-dration just don-t tell them about t-his!" Daithi sighed.

"I won't tell them." I gave him a smile that only lasted about 2 seconds.

"But Jack, how long have you been doing this? You're so pale, it makes it look like you lost a ton of blood." He said.

"I've be-en doing it f-or a mon-th." Daithi picked me up bridal style and carried me to the couch.

"Rest here, I'm gonna call Mark and tell him everything besides the wrist. Do not get up." I nodded and laid down on my side, my back facing the couch. I soon fell asleep, hoping I'll wake up.

DAITHI'S POV (surprise)

I walked into Jack's kitchen, not far from the living room so I'm close to Jack.

"Why would he do this to himself?" I whispered to myself as I clicked Mark's contact.

"Daithi?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"Good. Is Jack..okay?"

"Can't say yes, but I can't say no."

"What's wrong with him?"

I explained to him about how pale he is and how he's not eating or drinking anything. I told him I could slightly see Jack's rib cages. I was hesitant about the cutting, but I didn't tell him.

"Why would he do this to himself? He has so many friends and fans!"

"I can hardly get anything out of him. He gave me an excuse on the no eating thing." I sighed. "He looked like he had lost some blood, he's that pale; I'll send a picture later."

"Can I talk to him?"

"I'm sorry Mark, but not now. I'm making him sleep; he needs it bad."

"Yeah I understand. I may call or text or Skype him later on in the week. Just tell me updates on him, ok?"

"Yes of course. I'm staying with him until he gets over his...problems." I left the word, cutting, out.

"I'll send that pic and let you go. I know you have some video to record."

"Ya, please send the pic. Bye Daithi."

"Bye Mark." I hung up and walked in the living room; I looked at Jack.

He's just a boy hiding his brokenness and I don't like it at all. I covered his wrists and I snapped the picture, making sure flash and the shudder sound was off too, and sent it to Mark.

MrDeNogla:
*imageattached*

Mr'iplier:
That's really bad. He's badly pale.

MrDeNogla:
I know. I'll let you go back to recording.

Mr'iplier:
Thank you so much for looking after Jack!!

MrDeNogla:
You're welcome.

I sat in the chair besides Jack and plugged in my earbuds. As I watched the new Walking Dead episode, I look at Jack, who looks like a zombie. His chest his slowly falling and rising, you can spot his rib cages easily now, and he's deathly pale. In fact,

He looked like he can die any minute.