Chapter 4

Two days to the party

8:30 p.m

Siobhan can’t even be bothered to answer the phone! I need her so much right now… what the hell is going on?

I think I’m just going to force myself to sleep.

One day to the party

9:25 a.m

Siobhan came to my place but just for like 5 minutes! Where does she keep going? Who does she keep meeting?

I’m starting to get really worried because she asked me if I would still like her if she told me what was going on! That really got me worried it could be something really serious.

But then her phone rang and she ran off. ARGGG!

She did apologize for not being around so much, but if she’s going to keep doing it what’s the point?

I just hope it’s nothing serious.

9:45 a.m

I have to run. I’m going to do the lovely job of telling everyone that I couldn’t get the Krew to dance at our party and what a terrible failure I am.

Siobhan did say that me and Murphy are as good as the Krew and that we could easily dance at party. I don’t know about that…I don’t really want to dance with Murphy right now…

It’s hard to say this, but at least Eavanne got The Score to play at our party.

10:20 a.m

Great! Just what I needed! Murphy and the guys agreed to dance at the party and I went and ruined everything by landing on Murphy’s ankle, which is now twisted by the way.

On top of that, Ali is still struggling with his Tomb of Doom and I honestly don’t think he’ll be ready for the party tomorrow.

Looks like Eavanne and The Score are our only option now.

Day of the party

9:45 a.m.

Ali just broke the news: The Score are playing in Riga tonight! Riga, as in Latvia! We’re doomed! No band. No Siobhan. No Krew.

But not everything’s bad because Ali was really sweet and even gave me some magic fake flowers! So everything’s alright with us now.

10:15 a.m

Oh no! Miss O’Connor showed up with Mr Glennon from the charity institution and it was a disaster! Obviously, she could tell there was absolutely nothing ready for the party.

She asked about Siobhan so I gave her some excuse but she was really mad.

I think she’s just about to cancel the party!

10:20 a.m

I had to beg Miss O’Connor not to cancel the party! I begged her for a second chance and Mr. Glennon was great and supported me!

So I now have an hour to sort everything out!

Let’s go Aisling!

...........

Click the Thumbnail Below or Click Info on Mobile to Watch the Webisode.