I Hate My Life.

A raging thump of pain vibrated off the surfaces of my head, and as I put my hand to the place where the pain was most intense, a scarlet pool of blood dribbled onto my finger tips. I gasped in shock, only to then realise that I was in a place I have no recollection of - my heart thumped against my rib cage and my mind panicked in the representation of a tornado at the realisation that I have been stolen . Who took me here? Why am i here? What does the kidnappers want from me? These were only questions that I wasn't overly sure if I wanted to know the answer to them.

That was until footsteps slowly echoed their way towards the stale room I was chained up in- yes, I was chained up. Each heart beat leaped from my chest to my throat, dread circling my body through my veins as my frail hands gripped desperately onto the metal that was clinging onto my sweaty skin. Each footstep grew closer and closer with my never ending feeling of concern for how long this stranger would keep my restless heart beating, but my distressed mind was soon concluded as someone I knew entered in a smug manner the room I was grounded to, for a certain fact I knew how this man was NOT a stranger. Oh no, he was the person I hated... and I would never stop. But this hate was full of fear more than anger, and the simple sight of him made my blood boil and my hands quiver to each drop of blood flowing through my weak body.

__________________________________

Max's pov.

Lost in thought, my steps back to the car I was to take me and riri, my girl back home in. And yes, I did indeed just call Rita my girl. That's how I see her, and how I look at her, but I've ignored my feelings so she wouldn't get hurt and I wouldn't get hurt but look where it's gotten us to.

After a long twenty minute walk, I reached my car, but to my horror she wasn't there. Instead of her being there, waiting for me, I found a letter on my window shield, and the very thought of what would be in this note made my hairs rise and my anxiety run circles around my head impatiently.

Max.

I know what you are, and I know what she means to you, but you haven't got to worry about falling for her anymore! Don't look for her, don't seek her existence, for you don't know me but she is mine and it will stay that way unless you want me to kill her in a more brutal way than I killed her worthless mother. She hasn't told you about me yet, but I'm stronger than you, so don't go looking for her because you will fail and her heart will be torn into shreds... literally.

Thank me later.

Rage, disbelief, grief and pure hatred swept through my entire body with ambition I had never had so intensely before- I'm going to find her! And I'm going to kill that monster who stole my girl from me! From the scent of who wrote this note, I knew it wasn't someone stronger than me. There was no possibility what so ever that this pathetic human being was a match for me because I have alpha blood; I'm a werewolf. Rita can't know that because she would be scared of me, she'd hate me, but if she is going to find out because I need to save her then so be it, because I'd rather her hate me than her being like her poor mum who deserved absolutely nothing she got given to her! When I find Rita, how the hell could I tell her that her own mother has been murdered? Will this scum tell her their selves? She's needing me right now more than ever, and I'm going to be there.

I shifted into my wolf form, tearing up the note before hand as I set off to follow the scent of this waste of space human and the love of my life. I'm on my way riri, hold on.

------------------------------------------------

Rita's pov:

Fear. Fear was what I felt, fear was what I hated more than anything, but fear was tattooed onto my eyes as this phsycotic man moulded his eyes onto mine, enjoying the tension in the room because of how much power he had over my weak self.

"What- wha- What do you w- want with me?"

One of the reasons as to why I hate fear is because it makes me stutter and shake when I'm trying to act brave.

"Be quiet baby girl, your all mine now, and I'm not letting you go out of my sight ever again. Your running away from me with your long gone mother is over! You should be happy your with me now. Nice sleep?"

BABY GIRL?! IM HIS?! MY LONG GONE MOTHER?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MUM?! IM NOT HIS! AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED I'LL BE RUNNING FROM THIS FREAK UNTIL IM OLD AND DYING! Oh no, I'm not giving up or surrendering to THAT without a fight.

"Who the hell do you think you are to call me that?! Your a phsyco! I won't ever stop running from you you freak! What do you mean my mum is long gone?"

Anger swelled and pulsed in his eyes as he threw a punch to the left side of my face, a stinging sensation rushing through my head as blood had itself a taste in my dried out dehydrated mouth.

"You heard everything I said right, you fat, worthelss piece of crap! Look at you, your pathetic! You have no one but me now, you really did it for yourself back there, losing your little boyfriend."

The words hit me like a brick, I really was alone, left to defend myself from him with no defense, but what about my mum? My eyes narrowed with dread as that same gut feeling I had before the crash evolved yet again in my gut.

"What have you done to my mum? If I find out anything you've done to her I'm going to kill you."

He started giggling, amusement being his mood. His giggles turned into a loud, deafening laughter, so intense that it made me flinch until it abruptly stopped.

"My my my, your brain is smaller than it used to be! She's dead. I pulled the plug and there's NOTHING you can do about it you dozy cow. You can hate me with your little mind all you want, but she's better off dead than barely breathing for a pathetic excuse of a daughter like you. Good riddance! You'll end up like her if you don't do as I tell you too."

My heart collapsed with my world as I knew it. Nonono she can't be gone! She can't be! The hospital wouldn't let him do that! She can't be gone! But either way he's going to pay for it! I'm going to rip his head off of his stupid body and pin it on a spike! He's going to suffer for this!! I hate him!!! I wish he could die!!!

I thrashed my body towards this monster in a fit of rage, my legs kicking him hard in the manly area.

Fury was his best friend.

"You little b***h!!!"

I was screaming, I was crying, I was thrashing around, I was mentally destroyed.

He pounced on me after recovering from my harsh kick, grabbing my left leg and rotating it far enough to break it.

I screamed in pain, pain of every thing that just happened. I stopped moving and my leg throbbed and stabbed itself as the pain became unbearable, the beast himself sitting on my stomach and leaning down whispering in my ear; "you're going to pay for this."

The worst thing happened to me all in one day, my mother murdered, the one I loved rejecting me, my stepdad finding me and... the creature itself punishing me but taking away my innocence. Today, I was beaten, heart broken, dead inside and raped. Life, I need you to end! Nothing could get better or be more worse than this. Nothing.