No More Lonliness

Meiana's P.O.V
My name is Meiana. I've been living in Fiore for all of my life. I've lived my life alone, mostly isolated from everyone else. I had no friends, no one talked to me. Sounds sad right? Well it really wasn't. Sure it was sad at times...no one's initially alone. But overall life wasn't hard or anything. But...everything changed about 5 years ago...I was 11 years old. I was waltzing around a different part of town that day, and I stumbled upon a strange building. It looked like some type of guild. I knew there were a lot around here I just never saw this one before.

I pulled out my wits and thought hard. Ok Meiana....weird place you didn't know existed until now. Go in or finish what you were doing, I thought to myself. I just went in because Y.O.L.O. Now I know what you're thinking..."Meiana! Why would you do that?! Your parents are going to be steamed!!" Hear me out. My mom was killed when I was 3 and my dad...I don't know where he is. So don't even.

Anyway, when I walked in everyone was fighting and screaming and it was just all madness. When everyone saw me walk in they stopped fighting. "Hiya!" Yelled on girl from the crowd of fighters. I stayed quiet...just to be safe.

Suddenly everyone split up to let someone through presumably the master of this joint. But he was..."A midget?!" I yelled accidentally. "No, not a midget. I'm just very short." He replied. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I didn't mean it!" I yelled. "That's ok, it happens a lot. I'm Master Makarov." He said. "Ok." I said. He stood there expecting something in return. "Oh sorry! I'm Meiana. Meiana Taguru." I said. "You need to stop apologizing so much Taguru...apologize for what really matters." Said Master Midget, I mean Makarov. "So, do you wish to join the guild?" Asked Master Mid..Makarov. "Um I don't know I.." I began to speak when I was interrupted. "Please join! You look like a really fun person!" Yelled the same girl from before. "Ok, I guess I'll join." I said. "Yay!" Said the girl. I really didn't want to join but it brightned up my day to see that girl so happy. I don't know what is was about me, but sure did like whatever it was.

I really missed my lonesome life. Now I was stuck with fight loving idiots, and I was really stuck because I had a symbol on my right shoulder blade. It was easy access because I had on a tank top. "So, do you know how to use magic?" Asked Master Makarov. "Nope." I said. "I'll teach her! I'll teach her Master!" Said the same crazy girl as usual. "Sit down some where Wencia." Said a shirtless dude. "Not before you put some clothes on!" Said Wencia. The dude looked down somehow surprised. Master agreed to let Wencia teach me, and she led me outside.