Wencia's Fight With Itachi

"Be careful Wen..." I whispered. Immediatley I heard something weird. I heard Wen say, "Neutral Magic: Unlocked!". This seems like nothing when you hear it, but, I'd studied Neutral Magic before, It's a forbidden magic that happens when two different magics mix. In her case, it's chakra. Neutral Magic: Unlocked is like the sharingan, but her strong magic makes it as if she's on Itachi's level of power, so she can do anything he does, while still doing her own thing. The name neutral magic is obvious, this magic is really complex, so it can be used for good or evil. What am I yapping about, let's get back to the fight.

"Unlocked? Ha! Am I a chest now, you just opened me up. You make me laugh, it's sickening really." Said Itachi. I bit my lip to stop myself from saying anything. Wencia puched Itachi right in the face. It must've been a hard hit because was bleeding like crazy. I was so happy...until Itachi kicked her in the stomach. She flew into a tree and spat up blood. "Oh no...this can't be good." I said quietly. Wencia suprisingly got back up, but she looked weaker than before.

I wonder what happened...wait. I pulled a book out of the backpack I was wearing. It was a book on chakra. "Gaining, conrolling, loosing, getting there....points! Yes, points!" I yelled quietly. I read through and it said you can get hit in certain spots thats make you loose chakra points. Loose too many, no more chakra. That could've been Wen if she didn't get back up when she did.

When she got up she crystalized her fists when Itachi ran over, she punched him in the face again and kicked him in the nuts. "Keep it up Wencia." I whispered. Itachi grabbed her foot and threw her somewhere else. I heard her choke again. Oh god...3 more times she's out of the game. She got back up and tried again though. "Neutral Magic.....kill em' with kindness!" Yelled Wencia. She's really powerful at Neutral Magic, it takes a lot of effort to get that far.

Wencia hugged Itachi. I could see his power draining from his body. Itachi kicked Wencia in the shin. Wencia screamed so loud! I'd never seen her in that nuch pain. She feel on the floor. She was facing me, so I could see
she was crying. "Keep going." I whispered as I motioned her to do so. "I can't." Said Wencia still crying. Then something else weird happened. Another dude walked into the area. "Sasuke?! What are you doing here?" Asked Wencia, still on the floor. "I was in the area and I heard someone scream."said Sasuke. He saw Wencia on the floor and came to help her up.

"What are you doing to her?" Sasuke asked Itachi. "She came all this way to kill me, this had nothing to do with me." Said Itachi. Sasuke shook his head and returned his attention to Wencia. "Can you stand up?" He asked. "Sort of, I can finish the fight." Said Wencia. "No this is my fight." Said Sasuke. As soon as he said that, they all did amaterasu and a huge black ball formed. It looked like it was going to explode. I could sort of see inside, all of their eyes were bleeding. It was scary. Instead of exploding, the ball imploded and everyone inside flew out of it. They all looked pretty bad, but that wasn't the end. Itachi was still inside. The big ball was now a tiny ball. Wencia ingited her shield with her and Sasuke inside of it. The ball then exploded and Itachi came out. He wasn't dead sadly, he chuckled and jumped off somewhere. Wencia relesed her shield and fell to the ground. "Wencia!" Yelled Sasuke and I. I ran out to her.