More Babies?!?!?

"Are you ok!?!? Is anything broken!??!?" I asked. "Where did you come from?" Asked Sasuke. "Oh, I'm Meiana." I said. "I know." He said. "I'm ok, we can go back home Meiana." Said Wencia. "Oh, ok then. "Nice meeting you Sasuke, I'll see you again sometime I guess." I said. Sasuke smirked and walked off. We flew back home.

A year later after the fight, Wencia had another baby. "Wencia, come on, chill out with the babies." I said. "I'll try but it's hard..." Wencia winked at me. Wencia ran her hand across the baby's face. "I think I'll name her Genifer, with a g." Said Wencia.

I nodded, even though it was a weird name.

Me and Wencia's relationship was going pretty well...until 16 years later (I know, it's a huge time skip). In between that time period Wencia had one more baby. His name was Wenfred. On this day Wencia was 37, I was 37, Genifer was 16, Gwen sadly passed a few years back, Wenfred was 13, Gray was 38, Elfman was 38, and Zoru was 36, just to name a few.

We were back in the hidden leaf village again, but this time everyone came with us. Wencia's old friend Dera was born in Fiore like me, but she flew here when she was 4, a year after the incident with Itachi. Well, this is what happened...

"Does anyone else dare to challenge me to a duel?" Dera asked the crowd. "Sure, I'll do it." Said Wencia. "Go get em' Wencia!" Yelled Lucy. "No, Wencia stop, what are you doing?!!?" Yelled Gray. "Chill out I'll be fine." Said Wencia. She walked out on the battlefield. "Wencia! How delightful to kill, I mean see you." Said Dera. "Don't play me dumb Dera I know you're still mad at me for taking Gray from you." Said Wencia. "Ah, ya got me. Ready?" Asked Dera. "You betcha." Said Wencia. I sat on the edge of my seat.

The fight was going relly well, until Dera put an ice trap on Wencia. "D-dera?" Asked Wencia. "Wen, you ruined my life! Now I can finally repay the favor." Said Dera. She summoned a spike trap around the ice trap. "Dera stop! It doesn't have to be this way!" Said Wencia. She was crying a lot. "No..." I muttered. "Yes. It! DOES!" Yelled Dera. She clenched her fists, and when she did, the spikes enclosed on Wencia. Blood and ice splattered everywhere. "WENCIA!" I yelled and so did all of my our other friends. I saw her fall from the sky hitting the ground, creating a small crater.

All of us ran into the stadium. Lucy knelt down next to Wencia and said, "Wencia! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have urged you to come out here!". I held Wencia's hand while Gray held the other. Genifer was crying while trying to stop the bleeding. Wenfred comforted Genifer while trying to help Wencia. "It's ok.....I-It wasn't your fault..." Said Wencia. Upon saying that, her grip on my hand loosened. "Wen? Wen?!?" I yelled. Everyone started panicking. "Someone get help!" Yelled Genifer, crying even harder than before. Wenfred felt her neck, while I felt her wrist. "I don't feel a pulse..." Said Wenfred also crying. Those blood curldling words...I don't feel a pulse, they still ring in my head to this day. Everyone was crying. When help finally arrived, they said it was already too late. We all kissed Wencia on the forehead before being kicked out.