Wencia is Leaving!?!?!

Remember when I said we were saving the big news for later? This is later!!!

"Meiana I have some big news to tell you." Said Wencia. "What is it?" I asked. "Okay, I'm going back to the hidden leaf village." Said Wencia. "What?!?!? Wencia, we need here in Fiore, you're on the top of the charts on the missions." I said. "I know, but they need me in the hidden leaf village too." Said Wencia. "Ok, but what are you going to do about Gwen? (Gwen is Wencia's daughter)." I asked. "I'm going alone, Gray can watch her." Said Wencia. "But she needs you for food!" I yelled. Wen showed me a picture. "Oh nevermind then. But wait!" I said. "What do you want Meiana?!?" Yelled Wencia. That really surprised me, I'd never seen Wencia mad before, let alone mad at me. "Can I come too?" I asked. "Uh...fine come on." Said Wencia. I'm sorry but that was weird, I wonder why she was so irritable. We got in this weird car, I'd seen it before, Erza drove it. It feeds off of your magic to run. It weird because Wencia drove for hours without

getting tired. "Should I drive?" I asked. No, give me your arms. I raised my arms up, she grabbled me and she flew us to the village. (If you're wondering what happened, Wencia has wings because a machine made some of Happy's DNA to go inside of Wencia). When we got there Wencia immediately started running. "Follow me, we have a fight to win." She said. "Wencia you should slow down a bit, you jushad a baby." I said. I was concerned for her, she was acting really different. "No, I'll be fine. Besides, we're here." Said Wencia. I looked and saw a man, and he had strange lines on his face.

"Wencia who is--" Wencia shushed me. She stepped forward and motioned me to stay there. "What are you doing!?" I whispered harshly. She shushed me again. "So, you wanna get revenge huh little sis?" Asked the strange man. Could this be Itachi? "Not revenge, I want someone dead on this floor, right here, right now." Said Wencia. There goes that tense side again. She said she wanted revenge. I wasn't sure what for...mostly because I was still trying to figure out who that guy was.

"Now Wen, I want a clean fight, no hitting below the belt." Said the dude. "Itachi, we can fight however we please I wanna see you suffer!" Yelled Wencia. ITACHI! IT WAS ITACHI! That explains why she was so uptight today, she knew she had to see this idiot. "Fine, as you please. Are you ready to die today you little brat?" Asked Itachi. Oh my gosh this dude was going to make me really upset! He seriously called Wencia a brat! She is not a brat! And on top of that, he was cocky enough to state that he was going to kill her. No failed attempts this time...I'm really scared for Wencia, she could get badly hurt, or worse...killed.