I Miss You Wencia...

It's now been 2 years since Wencia died. It's still bothering me, and I've just now began to cope with the fact that she's dead. It hurts me even more to know that she didn't live the life she deserved. I know Gray and the kids haven't dealt with it yet. They rarely come out of the house and when they do, they act totally different than they did before. Heck, Gray doesnt even strip anymore. I do have good news though, I had a baby girl last year. Her name is Lissana, I named her after Elfman's sister Lissana, who also sadly passed on.

The guild is still up and running, which is good, but most of the people that used to be there aren't there anymore.

Anyway back to Wencia...

Words cannot explain how much I miss her. She was a role model to me, and I really wanted her to be an Aunt to my children if I had any. Lucy told me that she can deal with Wencia's death better, because Wencia forgave her, but she said she still feels guilty. I walk over to Wencia's grave everyday, it's right behind Fairytail, with Gwen's, and Lissana's. When I go there I water thier flowers and just make the place look good. Then I talk to them, mostly Wencia. I know, you think it's weird, but when someone that close to you passes, it won't seem so weird anymore.

Thank you all for taking this brief tour of my life. You'll see me more in the future, maybe get to know me a little better. Again, thank you all so much for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Loving Memory Of
Wencia Fullbuster
1977-2014