Chapter 3

K A R K A T ' S     P . O . V .

     You just keep running. No one will stop you, you're Karkat. A shit angry Karkat who is ready to kick some asshat's bone bulge.

     You hear a bit more of a muffled scream this time, and are thankful he isn't trying to kill (y/n). Or at least yet...

Y O U R    P . O . V .

     Gamzee grabs your face and pulls you in for a kiss. As he sloppily makes out with you, he moves his hands to your back, just above your (b/c) brastrap. You try to push him away and scream, but it comes out muffled when he just moves himself closer to you. You start to feel a wetness on your stomach while he moves himself to your lap and you look down and see purple leaking through his crotch.

     You take a second to pull away, "GAMZE-MMMFFH" He just kisses you more. Something has definitely changed about him in the past few weeks you haven't seen him.

     Gamzee opens his mouth a little, nibbling at your bottom lip a tiny bit. He then kisses you normally one last time before he pulls away and grins at you, a smug look on his face. You are about to scream at him and open your mouth a bit before you catch a glimpse of his blood-stained juggle on the side of him. Your face goes a deep (b/c) and you pout a bit before you just break and burst into tears.

K A R K A T ' S    P . O . V .

     You hear more scream, but that only urges you forward more. Yes, this is definitely (y/n). That way Gamzee had become just sickens you and your face flushes red with anger as you burst through the hive doors.

     "ALRIGHT YOU FUCKASS GET OVER HERE AND FIGHT M-" You just then realize that you have no plan. Shit, this isn't working out at all. And you still have the blood on your head, (y/n) will see it and never talk to you again, and shit, you'll be culled!

     You hear footsteps stomping down the hive stairs; and there you see Gamzee. But...

     "W- WHERE IS (Y/N)?! TELL ME OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOU IN TWO!" You know you're lying to yourself, he's much stronger than you, and this is much less intimidating to him. You have no fucking idea what shit you got in to.

     "Oh HeY kArBrO! HoW'vE yOu BeEn? It'S bEeN a LoNg TiMe..." As he says this, he slowly walks toward you. Gamzee grabs the collar of your shirt and holds you up, staring right into your face. He has that smug grin on his face, but now it's filled with anger. This is definitely not the Gamzee you knew.

     "OH, HOW HAVE I BEEN? HMM... LET ME SEE. OH. THAT'S RIGHT. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. YEP. HOW ABOUT YOU? KIDNAPPING ANY GIRLS LATELY?"

     "Oh, CoMe On KaRbRo... YoU kNoW hOw MuCh YoU lIkE hEr... WoUlDn'T yOu Do ThE sAmE?"

     "NO, I WOULDNT. IM NOT AS MUCH OF AN ASS." You try to hold back tears and choking as you dangle from his grip.

     "KaRbRo..."

     "DON'T YOU FUCKING 'KARBRO' ME. I HATE YOU, DIDN'T YOU REALIZE THAT FROM THE START? I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL. AND NO ONE EVER WILL LOVE YOU, GAMZEE. NOW PUT ME DOWN AND GIVE BACK (Y/N)!" You get so frustrated that just blurts out of your mouth. He is annoying, crazy, a murderer, and terrible at everything, but... what you do like about him is how different he is and how proud he is of it. You can't admit to anything, yet he doesn't care. He's different like you, and you know anyone can trust him. Anyone.

     Gamzee begins to tear up a bit and can't say anything. He just stares at you like he's saying, 'Why, bro. Why? How can you say that?' It just kills you. He suddenly becomes mad and punches you in the nose and you fly across the room, your nose bleeding. You hit the wall with a loud thud that could be heard from within a mile of here. You make an indent in the wall and slowly fall to your knees on the ground, coughing up blood. This is too hard for you. Emotionally and physically. You can't beat him. Your fists clench. You have to.

     You slowly stand up, your face bleeding from all over. He stares back at you with a grim, serious face. It's time to end this. One of us will probably die.