Chapter 5

Y O U R    P . O . V .

Karkat has mutant fucking blood.

     You stand there, shocked, staring at him. You crouched down next to him and started to cry a little. There was no known emotion felt; well, actually, there were a lot of them. You could make out one for a second then it would fade and change into a completely different one. So, you actually just couldn't decide on ONE.

     Thoughts are racing through your head, some sad, angry, happy; but most of them are shocked. You had no idea Karkat was a mutant blood... though, now everything makes a bit more sense. When you first met him, he acted kinda strange. He refused to go on any trips or do any activities where he could get hurt, he never showed his cuts, refused to tell anyone his blood by changing the subject... he fucking won't open a can with the fear of seeing his blood and cutting himself on the edge.

     Your (b/c)-tinted tears that were just lining your eyes now roll down your cheek. Karkat slowly, but steadily, moves his hand up on your shoulder. He uses your shoulder as a leverage point and gets himself up, sitting down next to you and patting your back. You feel the firm hand of his placing itself upon your back, but it has a more of a caring emotion with it. A different feeling. You look up, only to find that he has a disappointed look on his face.

     "(y/n)... W- WHATS WRONG?" Although he's loud and tries to act like its no big deal, you hear the slightest amount of care in his voice.

     You hesitate before you answer, "I- I..." You burst into tears and fall in his arms. You don't know what came over you, but to see his face, be out of Gamzee's grasp, and just plain fear. Damnit, (y/n), this isn't like you... you think to yourself.

K A R K A T ' S    P . O . V .

     She falls into your weak arms, crying. When you asked what's wrong, she just fucking cried more! Damnit, you're losing your chance... ugh... does she, like, hate you or something? Well, you can't just sit here complaining about yourself, you gotta do something!

     You don't know what else to do, but suddenly you find yourself hugging her and squeezing her tight, "I- IT'S OKAY... WE'RE SAFE NOW..." You try to calm her down. (y/n) looks up at you with her big, black eyes, tinted with a slight (b/c). She sniffles and hugs you, a light red blush spreading across your face. You hesitate, but eventually hug her back. Shit, if this story gets out... you're not this fucking soft. Well, on one occasion.

     You feel the moment fading, it's just not as, well, comforting and loving as before. You don't know what else to do...

Y O U R    P . O . V .

     You sit there in his arms, crying your fucking eyes out. You're just so happy to see him, and-

     "HEY, (y/n)..." He lifts your head up with a finger under your chin. He looks a bit nervous, but still has kind of a confident smirk on his face as you gaze into his eyes.

     "y- Yeah?" Shit, those eyes. They make you feel special to be right here, in his arms. Oh shit. Shit. SHIT. SHIT! NO THIS IS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING TO YOU RIGHT NOW.

     He leans in a bit, hesitating around and inch from your mouth. You can feel him breathing weakly. His warm breath drifts across your nose, making you feel anxious. He then quickly just leans in and scrunches his eyebrows, ready for rejection. He moves one hand into your hair, the other on your back, and pulls you in closer. Your eyes burst open, obvious shock on your face. You soon close your eyes and smile into the kiss, putting your arms around his neck. You feel his face almost sigh with relief, and he opens his mouth a little. He starts to lightly scrape his pointy teeth on your bottom lip, which you can't lie, kinda turned you on. You open your mouth as well just a sliver and he shoves his tongue in your mouth, but you won't give up that easily. You fight a bit and push your tongue into his mouth, and the battle continues. This is the most passionate of a kiss you have ever had... Karkat is so good at this. He isn't as aggressive as other troll boys (you wouldn't dare kiss one of those pink-monkey ass humans). Guess the rom-coms paid off.

     Eventually, you give up and let him win. He explores his new territory, and you surrender to the inner fangirling inside of you. But then, there's this one thing called air that you kinda forgot about... yeah. You slowly pull away, leaving a small string of saliva in between your two mouths. You look up at him, slightly panting, and his whole face is a deep red. You're sure yours is pretty much the same.

K A R K A T ' S    P . O . V .

     Oh my fucking gog. This... that did not just happen. Could she actually... feel... red, for you?

     You think to yourself as you stare into her large, beautiful eyes. They reflect light in the perfect way, the way a calm ocean reflects the sun at dawn. She is blushing furiously, a dark (b/c) across her face. You know that you are also blushing, and gog, that's just fucking embarrassing. You blush more, if it's even possible, as you notice she still isn't wearing a shirt. Oh- my... She's perfect. The curves in all the right places, her hair, that almost glows in the moonlight... Her eyes, her (b/c) tinted eyes, that look up at you lovingly. But being the gentleman that you aren't, you can't keep your eyes off of those... jegus fucking Christ could you blush even more?!

     You both sit in each others arms for what feels like hours, days, weeks! You actually don't know how long it's been, but you must've both fallen asleep, because next thing you know it's around twelve thirty in the morning. Well... you don't exactly have a watch or anything... but you can tell by the placement of the moon. It's a thing that crabdad taught you... when you were younger...

     Er-n no time for that. You gently lay (y/n) down on the ground as you get up to gather some Alternian berries, some that Gamzee had showed you when you were really close. Maybe... friends? You don't know... human friendship is confusing. Hah, and they say troll romance is confusing!

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: hello~ if you didn't already know, im just going through with where this takes me. I have no plans for what happens; there might be my own troll-self/oc, some other trolls, idk. karkles might die. no promises, but if you have an idea or something that you absolutely want in this, I can make it happen.)