i want to show you something ch.4

It was three and a half weeks since you had joined Overwatch now. Time seemed to pass by rather quickly. You grew close with Tracer and D.Va, who would fill you in on any drama or exciting stories that happened on the battlefield.
Aside from stories of the battlefield, you would be on it every day practicing your shooting, as well as healing if Tracer was with you. You were getting better and better, and the practice showed. Maybe soon enough, you could be part of overwatch too.

Hopping into the kitchen, you set to work on fish and chips for breakfast. An odd choice, but you felt a bit chipper this morning and that seemed to fit. Just as you almost finished, a knock was heard at the door. Sighing, you went to open it. You stood face to face with Junkrat.
The two of you hadn't spoken since he had poured that water on you, so it was a bit awkward having him here.
"Hey mate." He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. You were about to shoo him away, but he started talking.
"J-Just listen to me for a tic. I-I'm sorry about what I did. It was cold out that night and the walk is a bit long, I just--" You playfully punched his arm.

"Its okay, Junkrat. I deserved it." A smile grew on his face and he clapped.

"Oi! That's great! We'll hey, do you want to g-" Cupping your hand over his mouth you slowly pushed him away from the kitchen.

"Almost time for breakfast, let me finish." You backed up into the kitchen, a slight blush and smile on your face.
You've grown to kind of like this rat at times. He wasn't all bad.

Finishing up breakfast, you had the servers bring it out. You weren't feel particularly hungry, so you decided to do some more practice on the field.
You walked over to the table where you kept Hanzos bow for whenever he wasnt using it, and picked it up. Lining the arrow up, pulling the string back, you carefully adjusted your position.
Letting go, the arrow landed slightly off the bulls eye.
"Dammit" you mumbled.
Arrow and arrow again, you kept missing the bulls eye.
You pulled back another, hoping this would be your lucky shot. Right as you were about to let go, Junkrat popped up infront of you.
"J-JUNKRAT! I almost shot you!"

The rat pointed the bow down, a grin on his face. "But ya didnt, love." Your eyebrows furrowed, and you poked him in the chest with the bow.

"Move, I'm tryna practice."
He slide out of the way, and you shot another arrow. This time you completely missed.

"Good job there Sheila, lovely work." He said with a smirk. You snapped your head into his direction, pointing a finger at him.

"Not my fault! You were distracting me." He kept smirking, while you calmed yourself down the lined up another shot.
Right before you let go, Junkrat whistled, causing you barely hit the target.
"Junkrat!"

He giggled. "How bout you take a break? I want to show you something." Sighing, you knew you wouldn't be able to get any practice done with him there. You agreed, and he took your hand.
Blushing, you felt a bit flustered.
"Alright, lets go, yeah?"

Walking along, he took you to his shack. Letting go of you, the rat went into his work station, which was really just an attachment to the shack. He motioned you to come over, and sounded excited. "Been working on this... Thought you might like it." He turned around, showing you a teddy bear, which seemed to have a clock on its tummy. Wires were all over the place, and a bit of stuffing came out around its belly.
"Now 'ere, watch this."
Junkrat clicked a button, and it started counting down from 10. Was this a bomb? Was he seriously holding a bomb in his one good hand?
You threw the bear away from the two of you, taking cover from the bomb.

A good minute had passed, and you didn't hear any explosions, just a quite beeping. Junkrat exploded with laughter. "Ahahaha! 'S just a clock, love!" You laughed, and the two of you went to grab the bear.
You picked it up, examining the stuffed animal.

"Kinda cute, really. If you don't pay attention to all the wires and stuff."

"Its yours."

You blinked, a bit confused by his statement. "What?"

Shrugging, he grinned. "Its yours. I made it as a present for you."

You gave Junkrat a quick hug, and a gentle smile. "That's so sweet of you, thank you Junkrat!"

Nodding, he looked off into the distance. It was quite for a few seconds, before he spoke again. "M'names actually Jamison."

You smiled. "Hmm... Jamison, Jamie... I like it." Looking back to you, he smiled.

"I'm glad."