what do you think? ch. 6

You stared into your closet, with not much hope of finding an outfit to wear. This festival was important to you, although you couldn't fully understand why. Were you falling for Jamie? Did you already fall for him?
Pushing the thoughts out of your head, you made your way to Tracers room. Knocking on her door, she opened.
"Ello love, what do you need?"

"Junkrat invited me to the fireworks festival, and I cant pick an outfit..."
Laughing, Tracer took your hand and the two of you walked to your room.

Examining the closet, her brows furrowed.
"This wont do..." Tracer grabbed your arm, dragging you out the front door and into her car. "They wont mind if I skip just one battle." Starting the car, the two of you drove to the nearest mall.

Walking around the mall, she brought you to an old English store. Looking at all the dresses, she picked out three. A little black dress, a long blue one, and a flowy, loose, mustard yellow dress.
Trying them all, you thought the blue one was a bit annoying to walk in. The yellow was flowy and cute, but a bit too bright. The black one, however, seemed to be amazing. It flowed out nicely, and the dark colour fit perfectly with your hair.
Tracer smiled at you, seeing how happy you were in the dress she had picked for you.
You bought the dress, and Tracer decided to get the yellow.

Hopping back in the car, the two of you headed back to the base.

***

A few days of training and waiting had passed, and it was finally the day of the festival. Thinking back, it had been over a month since you started working at Overwatch. Damn, you were glad you took that job. It paid decently, but being able to connect with everyone felt so good, and so real.
Hearing a knock at your door, D.Va popped her head in.
"Y/N! Get dressed! I'm going to do your makeup!"
Laughing, you closed the door on her and quickly changed into the dress you had gotten just a few days back.

Stepping into the hall, D.Va brought you to her room. It had a bunch of consoles, a very expensive looking PC, and a hell of a lot of game merch. She sat you at her vanity, taking her time with the process. By the time you were done, it was almost time for the festival.
Looking into the mirror, you were amazed. Your lips were a gorgeous shade of pink that matched your skin perfectly, and your eyebrows looked amazing. Your eyes had been painted with a smokey black looked, accompanied by gorgeous winged eyeliner

"D.Va... This... This looks amazing! Thank you!" She smiled, and thanked you.

"Now go on and get that rat."
Smiling, you headed out the door and towards Junkrat's shack.