my sheila ch. 8

"Nngh..."
Junkrats eyes slowly opened, vision blurred and his body warm. Rubbing his eyes, he looked down to see you on his chest. Your breathing was slow, and your arms were wrapped around him.
"Heh..." Closing his eyes, he thought back to last night.

***

A smile spread across the two of your faces as you broke from the kiss.
Wrapping his arm around you, Junkrat looked towards the fireworks. You stared at him, examining his features. Big pointy nose, prominent jaw, and fluffy eyebrows.
You grinned, and Jamie looked towards you.
"What is it?"

"Nothin'." You giggled.

Jamie stuck his tongue out at you, hopping up from the sandy beach while pulling you up with him. He grabbed a few beers, and the two of you headed towards his shack.
"The fireworks were lovely, but its a bit too loud."

As soon as his door opened, Junkrat was on his bed. Patting the space beside him, he offered you a seat.
Gladly accepting his offer, you leaned against him and popped open a new beer.
"Did you have fun?" Jamie asked, looking towards the ground.

"I did." You smiled.

He giggled, then opened a beer, taking a sip. "I thought you might have hated it. Going with me, and all."

You turned your body, looking hik in the eyes. "Dont think like that."
You were very serious, and Jamie noticed.
He nodded, and you smiled.

Sliding down, you placed your head in his lap. "To be honest," you paused to take a drink. "I hated you at first."

"Oi!-"

"Shhshhsh." Shushing him, you continued. "But you never quite gave up. You were cute, and nice..." You smiled, looking up at him.

"I feel the same."

Processing what he just said, you stuck your tounge out. "Idiot."

"Im the idiot?!" He said with a laugh. You nodded, taking a sip from your beer before placing it back down. "Well, if im an idiot, then idiots do silly things."

Junkrat grasped at your sides, tickling you to hell and back. "Ahahah, Jamie, stop it!"
You flipped off the bed and pushed him down, tickling him instead.

"Hahahaha, I yield! I yield!" The two of you laughing, you sat on the edge of the bed.

A few minutes passed. Of just... Silence. But it was nice.
You heard a patting nose and turnes to Junkrat.
He was patting the space beside him, encouraging you to come cuddle.

"If I do that, we'll fall asleep." You smirked, but layed beside him anyways. Your arms finding their way around his torso.

"Psh, we'll be fine."

Those were his last words before the two of you were out cold.

***
"Junkrat...?" You groaned. Looking up, you saw the messy haired boy with a big nose you've come to love.

Kissing your cheek, he smiled. "Morning Sheila." Rubbing your back, he looked to the door. "Im hungry, lets grab a bite to eat, yeah?"

You groaned, burying your face into his chest. "Can't we just stay like this?"
Feeling a small kick, you fell off the bed with a thud. "Ow, Jamie! You little-!"

"Up n' adams, love." He smirked down to you.

Sighing, you lifted yourself off the groud. Throwing on one of Jamie's shirts and shorts, the two of you made your to the kitchen.

Yawning, you grabbed a frying pan and some bacon.
"Love, no need, ill do it."

You glanced towards him and sighed. "This is my job, now go sit."

***

Sometime had passed, and you finished breakfast. You had the other workers bring it out with you for everyone.
"Sausages, bacon, eggs, and toast."
You heard a few cheers, and no complaints.

As Tracer was filling her plate, she quickly turned her head attention to you. "Oh! Y/N! We've all got a big surprise for ya after breakfast."

You laughed. "Thanks, guys."
Sitting at the table, you grabbed your food, thinking back to yesterday. "So how was it? The firrworks last night?"

"Oh, they were so cool!" Lucio grinned.

"Radio had some good tunes." you heard D.Va say.

"I quite liked my dance with you." Shaking your head, you knew who it was.

You smiled. "Thanks, McCree."

Taking a few bites of bacon, Reaper pointed at you.
"Did you enjoy it, Y/N?"

Your mind immediately went to the kiss.
That mesmerizing, soft, captivating kiss.
"I quite liked it." You said with a smile and blush.

The rest of breakfast consisted stories of the night, and stories from the years before. One year, Junkrat had almost set himself on fire doing the fireworks. Another year, someone had managed to get themselves wrapped in banners.
Soon enough, you had all finished eating. Tracer was practically jumping to get you out of your seat. "C'mon, I gotta show you the surprise!"

"Yeah, o-okay." You laughed a bit. You were a bit uneasy about what it would be. Sure, it probably wasnt anything bad, but what could it be?

"Oh! But first..." She spun around, pulling out a makeshift blindfold.
Turning you around, she tied the knot fairly tight so it wouldn't budge.

Given you were now blind, Tracer and Jamie guided you to the back. The training area. Everyone else followed behind, soon piling behind the surprise in a line, all equally excited to show you.
"Okay! Three! Two! One!" Tracer yelled out before removing your blindfold.

Taking a second to adjust to the light, you looked infornt of you.
On the table used to put weapons on, lay a mesmerising bow. It had a gorgeous, black finish, with gold and silver designs dancing through it.
"...What is this?" You asked. This bow, magnificent and beautiful, was this the surprise?
You picked it up in your hand. The weight and drawback was perfect for you.

"Welcome to the team, kid." Soldier 76 had placed a hand on your shoulder, patting you.

Taking a second the process everything, you jumped into Tracers arms with a huge smile. "Goddamn, thank you so much guys!"

A small laugh was earned from Tracer and the others. "Dont thank us, thank him." She had pointed to her right. At Junkrat.

"You did this?" you asked.

Junkrat smiled, pulling you into a hug. "I had help... But yes."

Looking up to him, you smiled. "Thank you."

"Of course." Jamie leaned in, sealing his lips against yours. "Anything for my sheila."
You could hear everyone clapping in cheering. Whether or not it was for you becoming a hero, or you and Jamie becoming partners, you didnt care.

To you, it was a win either way.