Part One

Her name was Teryn.

I bet you wanna know why I said her name like that, huh?

Well, after watching her in action at the drag king shows I go to every now and again and witnessing how she makes the femmes swoon and the butches jealous, I knew she would be the perfect candidate for a situation I had a slight problem handling.

I first met Teryn at this club my girlfriend, Aniya, and I hung out at on the weekends up in Midtown Atlanta. She was one of the bouncers at the door and she made sure to always let us in before the other patrons. That pissed off some of the regulars, but when she gave a stare daring them to say something, no one said a word.

I didn't mind it when Teryn and Aniya flirted because I knew Teryn wouldn't cross the line. Besides, she had enough pussy to pick from as it was. Word on the street was if a femme wanted to get tightened up without going to a man to get fucked right, she came to see about Teryn. But you know the butches weren't feeling all the action Teryn got because they wanted the same femmes, too. Still, none of them tried her, and I had to respect her for that.

While I didn't mind the flirting, there was something I needed Teryn to do for me, and I could use the vibe between them to my advantage.

~Break~

Teryn was the type who kept herself up well. I had to give credit where credit was due. She wasn't as fly as I was, but she did her thing. I grinned often at how she pulled any bitch she set her eyes on, and it didn't matter if she was gay, bi, or these wannabe straight bitches who thought they were ready to walk on the other side of the fence.

She had a curvaceous, athletic body. She wasn't overly bulked up, but she was toned where she needed to be, which added to her sex appeal. Her eyes were the first thing that caught a woman before they moved over the rest of her statuesque 6-foot frame, complete with hips to die for and thick, strong legs that looked like they could snap a person's neck if she applied the right amount of pressure. Hell, I had a weakness for Amazons, too, and I would catch myself staring at her sometimes, wondering what it would be like to ride that stallion into the sunset.

I said almost, alright? A bitch can dream, can't she?

Her penchant for bedding women did get her caught up from time to time, but I heard she put a bruh on his ass once after he tried her for fucking his woman while he was road tripping for his gig. Hey, it's his fault, not hers, at least, that's the way I saw it. After all, if he was marinating that fish right, she wouldn't be calling out Teryn's name by mistake while he was tagging that ass the way he should have been the whole time. Instead of getting his ass handed to him by a bad ass bitch, he should have charged it to the game and paid the price for slacking off.

I can't say I had those issues because I was a beast with my equipment, and Aniya could cosign by the way she sang for me every time I stretched her honey-sweet walls. She made sure she was ready for me every day I came home from work, keeping that sweetness tight and wet, like a good bitch is supposed to be.

She made damn sure I didn't stray, either. She made sure dinner was ready, she kept the bath water was run and kept warm while I ate, and she fucked me like a porn star the moment everything was cleaned and it was time to hit the sheets.

Aniya was every man's dream, but she belonged to me. I was a boss bitch who could put anyone, man or woman, to shame. I knew she was loyal to me – nearly to a fault – but lately I'd been catching her licking her lips at some of the men who had their eyes on her. She tried to be slick with it, thinking I wouldn't see her doing it, but that's what happens when you mess with a bi chick. Sooner or later, I knew she would get that taste in her mouth again.

That was what made Teryn perfect for what I wanted to do to test Aniya's loyalty to me.

Yes, she would be perfect... in ways I never saw coming.

I left Aniya to chill at the bar while I walked to the door to talk to Teryn.

"Hey, Teryn, can we talk for a minute?" I asked her as she checked the last of the patrons in before closing off the attendance for the night.

"Yeah, I got a minute, what's on your mind?"

I looked in Aniya's direction, noticing the men trying their best to move in on what was mine the moment I left her alone. I frowned for a moment, but I tried to keep Teryn from observing my discomfort with my girlfriend openly flirting with them.

"Your girl is a stunning woman, Jalen. You should be proud to have her by your side." Teryn sensed my tension, but her statement did little to placate my rising irritation. "So, what did you say you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I want you to seduce my girlfriend," I stated. "I think you're the perfect person to help me figure something out."

Teryn's eyes widened. "Why me?"

"Because I've watched you and her together at times when we've come to the club," I explained. "I know you want her, and I want to find out if she's loyal to me."

"That's a dangerous game you're attempting to play, Jalen," she cautioned. Her eyes narrowed as she moved closer to me to keep anyone from listening in. "If she finds out what you're doing, you could lose her for good."

"I'm willing to take that chance," I replied without hesitation, all the while trying to quell my anger at one dude getting close enough to smell the perfume she put on while we were getting ready to go. "She's got a taste for dick, I can feel it."

Teryn's grin began to spread across her face, and I was confused as to what she thought was so amusing. "So, you've found out the rumors about me, huh?"

"Yeah, I found out you can fuck better than most men, yeah," I snapped, feeling the heat from my anger rising again. "Look, I don't know why you're grinning like a fucking school girl, but I need you to take this more seriously."

"I am taking this seriously, but what you need to understand is that I'm not like most dykes, understood?" her demeanor changed instantly, and her focus on me made me uncomfortable. Not a bad uncomfortable, but the heat no longer was of anger, but of intense sexual desire. "What's in it for me, other than getting some sweet pussy?"

"How do I know you can seduce her, Teryn?" I felt the need to know if she could do what she said she could do. "Why don't you try to seduce me?"

"Well, I'm not gonna lie, I had been thinking about it for a while, Jalen," Teryn licked her lips. "Are you sure you can handle it?"

That made me nervous. "Yes," I said weakly, feeling the intensity in her stare. "Give it your best shot."

"We won't have much time, I'm sure your girl will be wondering where you are soon," Teryn whispered in my ear, moving between my legs and parting them before I realized what happened.

I tried to push her away because the effect she had on me was deeper and more consuming than I expected. For the first time in a long time, I wanted someone to fuck me, and I was dying for it to be her.

"You know, you're a beautiful woman yourself, Jalen," she continued her assault. "You should change things up a little every once in a while, wear a dress so you can show off that sexy ass body of yours."

I moaned softly as she unbuttoned my shirt to feel my breasts. Teryn moved so close I could feel her breath on my lips. My nipples hardened under her touch, and I felt my pussy moistening so much I squirmed in my seat.

I couldn't move, and I didn't want to move. She had me right where she wanted me, and I was willing to give her whatever she wanted, however she wanted it. Damn, I hadn't felt so feminine, so wanton. God, what had she done to me in the course of ten minutes?

"You'd better get back to your girlfriend, Jalen," Teryn stopped suddenly, buttoning my shirt and helping me freshen up my hair, which had been tousled during this clandestine audition. "I wouldn't want her thinking you've been gone too long."