Part Three

Sitting in my hotel room, I didn't know whether to let my emotions stew until I drove myself mad or if I should simply put myself out of my own misery and check in on her.

The first day of my business trip went pretty well for the most part. I was able to concentrate on keeping the clientele happy for my employer, which I knew would mean a decent bonus at the end of the fiscal year. Being out in Cali should have been enough to keep my appetite for wantonness whetted, but all I could think about was if Aniya's legs were spreading for someone else.

She called me out of the blue later that night, turning an innocent phone call into a night of hot phone sex, which almost kept my worries at bay.

Almost...

The second night was a little less worrisome for me. I concentrated on the party for my clientele, schmoozing with the wives while secretly wondering which one I could possibly take home if the circumstances allowed it. One client's wife secretly flirted with me the entire night, even giving me a private view of the fact she had gone commando for the evening in an attempt to entice her husband – or someone else, if her husband wasn't into to it – into a clandestine encounter. I would have taken her up on the offer, especially considering my body really wanted to satisfy its carnal desires, but I did have a policy of not mixing business with pleasure, no matter how pleasurable her body would have been for me.

"Hi, my name is Sara, I'm James's wife," she struck the conversation while I was getting a drink at the cash bar. "If you don't mind me saying so, you look absolutely stunning in that pant suit."

I turned in her direction, watching her perfectly round and pert Double-D breasts announcing themselves from under the strapless cocktail dress she wore before she had a chance to say another word. I'm more of an ass woman myself, but I have a deep appreciation for a beautiful rack on a woman. I'm not as blessed in that department, but I made up for it with the hips and ass my mama gave me.

It was obvious she was a trophy wife, and I had every guess that she hadn't gone through one minute of pregnancy based on the flawlessness of her skin and body. My gaze moved down toward the thickest pair of thighs I'd seen on a white girl in a long time. My mind wondered how strong they might be wrapped around my waist while I took her body for my own selfish pleasures. Either that, or having them pinned against my chest while I stroked her into sheer bliss and euphoria.

This night might be interesting after all.

I tried to keep the conversation benign, only by giving her my name in return. "Hi, Sara, I'm Jalen, it's nice to meet you. Thank you for the compliment, my girlfriend picked the suit out for me."

Sara never batted an eyelash at my mention of being in a lesbian relationship.

Instead, she stepped into my personal space, her perfume invading my senses with a pleasant mix of lavender and pheromones she knew would drive any man wild. Whether she meant to entice a few women, too, was anyone's guess. All I had to do was brush my fingers across her forearm

and move to her hip, and I would have the answers I needed.

"If you're wondering if they're real, I can assure you, they are," Sara answered the silent question in my mind. "You can touch them if you want to, I don't mind. In fact, I would love for you to... I haven't been touched by a woman in a long time."

"So, if you don't mind me touching them, what else would you not mind me touching?" I caressed her chest, sliding my fingers inside of the fabric, reaching down until I touched her hardening nipples. "Hmmm, it feels like I might get a chance to do a lot more than touch, don't you think?"