Part Two

I awoke to a warm cloth on my face. Aniya had a wet washcloth and caressed my face while cleaning her juices from my face. I glanced down at her breasts, grinning and licking my lips at the way they swayed as she gently wiped my face. She giggled as I ran my fingers around her nipples and down to her navel to play with her piercing.

"I want some more, sexy," my voice was husky from the work my tongue had put in. "I want my dick inside you now."

I gave her that look, flashing my eyes up at her. She returned my gaze with one of her own, letting me know we were just getting started.

"I want it, too, Daddi," she cooed as she turned her body to unzip and pull my jeans down. My boxers soon followed, and I kicked them off the end of the bed. "Give it to me, deep, please?"

I loved it when she begged for it.

She got off the bed and took the cooled washcloth into the bathroom, putting that extra sway in her hips because she knows I love watching her walk away. Her smile widened as she noticed I'd deftly slipped my strap-on over my hips and laid there, primed and ready for the ride of her life.

Aniya climbed back onto the bed, crawling over my body as she placed slow kisses and licks up my thighs along the way. She straddled my stomach, taking her hand and grabbing for my dick behind her, watching my facial expressions as she makes sure the other end fit snug against my G-spot. The wink I gave her let her know it was right where we wanted it to be.

She leaned down to kiss me, lacing her fingers with mine in an attempt to hold my hands down. I tried to pull up, knowing I was stronger and I could overpower her if I wanted to, but she disarmed my silent rebuttal by kissing me deeper. I felt my clit tingle as the slickness from her pussy lips begins to coat my abdomen.

"Pull your knees up, baby," she asked as she leaned back, resting her shoulders against my thighs. I reach up to grab her waist and slide her down on my shaft, but shestopped my hands before I could grab hold. "Don't touch, just watch me."

While smiling down at me, Aniya dragged her hands down the front of her body, caressing her freshly shaven pussy. I watch, mesmerized, as she parted her swollen lips with one hand while using her fingers to work over her clit, slipping them inside to really get her juices flowing. She bit her lower lip to try to stifle her moans as she fingered her pussy for me.

"Oh, God, this is what you do to me, baby," her voice was so sensual and guttural. My eyes were transfixed on her pussy, watching the trail of juices flow from her fingers, down her thighs, and finally dripping over my thighs. The urge to fuck her was nearly overwhelmed by the desire to taste her some more.

She took her fingers out of her pussy and slid them into my mouth. I licked every drop from them, listening to her gasp and cry out in pleasure. It always made her wetter when I sucked her fingers. She slipped her fingers back into her pussy, moaning louder as her hips gyrated over my dick.

"Do you want it?"

I tried to say yes, but I was so far gone I couldn't mouth the words.

"I didn't hear you, baby... do you want it?"

"Please, baby, let me taste it again, please, baby?" I begged, grabbing at her hips again to pull her over my mouth. "Give it to Daddi, baby."

Aniya slid down on top of my strap, exhaling hard as its thickness stretches her lips and opens her up wide. "Oh, fuck," she cried out, trying to control each inch that invaded her womb. "Oh, God, I've been waiting for this all night!"

Suddenly, she slammed down on top of my strap, taking it all in one motion. The base of the shaft crushed against my clit, causing me to cry out as the mix of pain and pleasure swept through my body. I watched her as she went into her own pleasure zone, mumbling words as she moved up and down on my shaft.

"Fuck, it feels so good!" she repeated to herself. "It's your pussy, Jalen, it's all yours!"

That's the shit I wanted to hear. I tried to move with her, but she began to increase her speed, riding me harder and faster by the moment. All I can do is moan and focus my eyes on what she was doing, determined to hold on no matter what.

She turned her body and started popping her hips, causing me to grip her hips tighter, my eyebrows furrowing as I concentrated on pumping into her. Our eyes connected as the rhythm and friction cause the G-spot insertion to drive me insane, nearly to the point where I thought I would pass out from the ensuing eruption.

"Give it to me, baby, take it all!" Aniya screamed out as I felt the wave take her first. She started bucking and trembling as her nails dug into my skin. The initial pain was crazy, and I

thought she would draw blood from the way she gripped and clawed at me.

"That's it, baby, take this dick!" I found my voice again as I felt her giving power back to me to take her completely over the edge.

"I love fucking your dick, baby! You like it when I ride that big dick, Daddi?" she growled this time as her body insisted on getting what it wanted. "Come for me, Daddi, I want you to gush all over me!"

She moved quickly, dismounting my shaft and taking it out of my pussy, inserting her fingers to get me to squirt as I came.

It didn't take long, and I yelled out her name as I felt my body release.

"Aniya! Oh my fucking God!"

I watched the stream engulf her face, her smile wide as she let the liquid spray all over her chest and neck. My body convulsed as wave after wave took me under, threatening to cause me to black out.

"That's it, Daddi, give it all to me!"

My body was spent. I couldn't feel my legs. I did feel Aniya move between my legs and place her cum-soaked face on top of my breasts. I managed a weak smile as I took her hair in my hands and caressed her face.

It was at this moment where I set my plan in motion.

"I'm going to be out of town this weekend. I have some clients to take care of for the job," I mentioned to her, placing the backdrop for my deception. "Will you be a good girl for me while I'm gone?"

"Come on, Jalen, you know by now I'm a good girl for you," she answered as she peered up toward me, staring into my eyes as though she were searching for something. "I keep this body right for you and you only."

I wanted to believe her, but I was intent on making sure her actions spoke louder.

There was only one way to find out.