Part Four

SLAM!!!

She stared at the latch on the door as my hand moved slowly down the wall. She was almost there – almost out the door and to the car and down the street and away from me. But it was too late. Sara knew what would happen next and the thought of it made her lose all composure. She stood there, her knees weakening, heart racing and with heavy breath asked, "What are you doing?"

There was no answer as my hand reached the latch on the hotel room door. She couldn't hear the click of the lock as my warm breath found the nape of her neck and her knees finally gave way. She half-collapsed into me and was surprised that I had the strength to catch her.

It was all fun and games at first. She wanted to get fucked and that was supposed to be it. Simple flirtations turned into a bit of innuendo and now here it was, that moment when it needed to happen. We both knew, but she tried to keep it all cool and collected. She never thought I would call her bluff, especially when she continued to kiss me while we were in the elevator. She never thought of the consequences of her actions, but now it was way too late.

I ran my hands down her back and left a trail of heat she felt down to her thighs. Finally, she turned to face me, her eyes betraying her, showing me what she truly wanted me to do to her. I looked straight through her as a small smirk spread across my lips. I knew she was in my complete control, and she didn't want it any other way.

"I...I think I want to go now," she uttered half-heartedly, attempting to shake off the lust in her heart and body. My hand landed firmly on her side, halting her in place. She looked up at me with mock outrage. I chuckled, pulling her firmly against me. "No, you don't. I think you want to stay a bit longer," I uttered, "and I know you want me to fuck you. You said so yourself."

I ran my left hand along the nape of her neck. "You need me to fuck you. You don't want to go home to an empty house tonight, that's why you're here with me."

She wasn't as tipsy as she was earlier, but she now became aware of how loose her lips were before we arrived at this point. She had access to sex if she wanted it, she confessed, but lately it seemed to come with too much drama and circumstances with other men. It had been a few months since she'd been fucked, but that wasn't why she needed it from me.

She needed to be touched as only a woman could touch her.

She needed to come so hard from another woman's touch, it made her pussy ache and throb.

I'd simply been the right woman at the right moment in time, and I was going to take advantage of every exquisite moment that she had to give.

Yes, she needed me to fuck her.

"Yes..."

I was already kissing her. Pulling her in, one move and she knew I was serious. She sobered up a bit once she realized I had my strap-on securely fastened and ready to plunge inside her at a moment's notice. The reality of the situation hit hard as she planted her hand firmly on my dick and her thighs flinched in anticipation. I grabbed her hand and pulled it firmly away. "I haven't given you permission to do that."

Her eyes fluttered as she almost came. "Tell me when I can touch it, baby, please. I want it so badly."

Mmmm, she wanted to be dominated. I was really going to have some fun with this bitch.

"Come with me." I took her hand and led her into the back bedroom. I slid her purse off her shoulder and tossed it onto the chair. She stood there as I walked around her, taking it all in. She was a thick, curvaceous woman and I loved the feel, that softness in a female. I bit my lip as I considered my options.