two

"Love,
Bears all things
Believes all things
Hopes all things
Endures all things",
- 1 Corinthians 13:7

"Hey, Louis!",Eleanor exclaims as she walks through the halls of the only high school in town.

Her red lips curl up into a smile as she walks down the hall to Louis in her flowery pink dress.

Her long brown curls bounce behind her as she holds onto her backpack.

Louis wraps his arms around Eleanor's waist as he
smiles wide.

"How was Saturday? I'm sorry that me and my family couldn't go",She asks.

"It was good, I got to talk to this amazing man. And he really liked my message- I think. He travels a lot but he gave me his number so that I could come by again and I think that I will",Louis says.

"Well, that's really good Lou. I'm happy for you",Eleanor smiles.

Louis nods as students pass through the hallways.

Eleanor flips her hair back.

"Are we still on for tonight? My dad is excited to meet your dad, mom and sister. And I'm excited for them to meet you",Eleanor responds.

"Yeah, of course. My mom has been talking about it all morning",Louis replies.

"Good, after school there is some shopping I need to do and then we can just come to my house and your parents will meet us there",Eleanor answers.

"Yeah, sounds good",Louis responds as he kisses Eleanor.

Eleanor giggles. "Stop",She says.

Louis smiles as he pulls away. "I love you",Louis says.

"You should",Eleanor jokes as she walks away.

↔↔↔↔↔

Harry sits around his office desk in China, as he signs his name on important documents.

Lunch time had just passed and Harry really needed to get his work done.

Harry's thoughts started to linger to Louis and the conversation they had a few days ago.

It was nice talking to someone new while talking about something new.

Harry took note of how Louis was just the perfect cut out of a church boy.

Harry used to be really close to the church with his parents and he couldn't help put wonder if Louis was all an act.

Harry drops his pen on top of his papers as he sits back in his chair.

Was Louis really like that? Did he really like going house from house with god's message on a perfectly good Saturday?

Did he really like having the bible cracked open along with every second of the day?

Did Louis really enjoy that?

Harry pushes back his hair as he gets back to work.

Louis wasn't important right now, this work that Harry has been putting off is important.

Harry turns and sees a blinking light on his telephone.

Harry clicks a button.

"Yes, Meg",Harry answers.

"Mr. Malik is here to see you",Meg replies.

"What is he doing here?!",Harry questions.

"He says he needs to talk with you",Meg answers.