1.

2014
Shayne's POV

"Momma wake up!" I was woken up by my 3 year old daughter Alannah. "Mommas up, Mommas up" I sat up and picked her up. I tickled her. "Why are you up so early" I smiled. She laughed as she scrambled out of my arms. "Today fun day" she hopped off my bed and ran out the room.

I shook my head chuckling before following. There she was trying to make her way down the wooden stairs of our home. I walked past her picking her up in the process. I placed her on my hip.

"What for breakfast today little one?" I asked her setting her on the counter. She looked like she was thinking. "Pancakes!" Pancakes!" She cheered. I smiled as I got out the pancake ingredients. "Momma when is Daddy coming back?" Alannah asked swinging her feet.

Alannah's father didn't want anything to do with me when I told him I was pregnant with her. He said and I quote 'Having a child right now will ruin my career as a wrestler' the next morning he was gone, left a note saying he couldn't have a child not now. Now he's this big name wrestler that goes by the name Seth Rollins, but Alannah doesn't know that and se watches WWE all the time. She practically begged me to buy the WWE network and of course I did.

"Soon" I said mixing the Pancake batter before putting batter into the skillet. Alannah smiled then nodded bobbing her head. "Momma Tonight are we really going to Monday Night Raw!?" Alannah asked staring at me excited. "Yes baby I told you that last week, since they are Vegas this week were going" I said flipping over the pancakes. Alannah cheered in the background. "I get to see Roman Reigns, Dolph Ziggler, AND Seth Rowins!" She yelled excitedly. I chuckled at her excitement.

"You gotta hurry up and eat because Momma has to go to work." I said wiping her mouth from syrup. She nodded before hopping off her seat. "I done" she smiled with her dimples before running up the stairs.

I dropped Alannah off at the Daycare before heading off to work. I got off my car and began to walk down the sidewalk to my office building. I was looking down at my phone checking my emails before bumping into someone, feeling hot liquid dripping down my dress.

"I am so sorry" I looked up to see a woman with blonde short hair, brown eyes...she was very pretty. "Its-its alright" I looked down at my gray dress before looking back at her. "I didn't really like this dress anyways" I chuckled. She giggled before looking straight onto my eyes. "I think I have a spare dress in my car" she said. "You look like my size c'mon" she began to walk.

I don't know if I should be following a complete stranger to her car. "Hey what's your name exactly?" She asked me. "Shayne...Shayne Holloway...you?" She turned to me grinning like the kool-aid man. "Renee Young...oh my god Shayne I thought I'd never see you again" she hugged me right. Renee Young. "Last time I saw you, we were 10" She pulled away opening the back door of her car.

"What are you doing in Vegas, Partying I bet" she chuckled and pulled a red dress. "No, actually I live in Vegas with my Daughter" I said as she handed the dress to me.

"No way! A daughter, I have to see her...ya know my boyfriend lives in Vegas too" she nodded. "We have a lot of catching up to do" I said examining the dress. "Yea...Are you going to Monday Night Raw?" I nodded. "Great we can catch up there...I work for WWE" she said. "Diva?" "Interviewer" she raised her eyebrows. "I'll see you there, but for now I have to go to work, thanks for the dress" I said hugging slightly because I still had coffee on me. "Its nice seeing you again" she handed me a paper. "Its my number, Call me" I nodded walking away.

Can't believe I saw my bestfriend again. Its nice to see her happy...

Monday Night Raw here I come.