26.

3 months later
Dean's POV

"What's the animals, they're kinda like a dog but they're not and they're in the wilderness?"

Renee asked. We were shooting a episode of unfiltered and what do you know Hunter wanted me to be her next guest.

I smiled a little as Renee smirked, giggling lightly. I remember when we used to date she would always tease me because I called wolves: "Woofs?"

She laughed as I just smiled sitting there. I was kinda having fun with her I guess.

"What is it?" She grinned hard.

"WOOFS" I said louder causing her to burst out laughing again.

"He calls wolves 'woofs' " she slapped her hands against her knees as she sat Indian style on a crate backstage.

"Okay...Miss I invented the English language wolves " I said as her laughing dies down.

"Its Wolves!" She laughed again.

"Who says wolves?" I complained.

"Everyone in the world" she giggled.

"Pronounce everything perfectly" I grimaced.

"Yea but you say 'woofs', its adorable" she complimented.

"Itssss silent" I added.

After that we talked out me and my favorite things to do and my lovely hair.

When they stopped filming I hopped off the crate and head back to my locker room only to be stopped by Renee.

"Dean wait!" She caught up to me in her heels. I stared down at her. "Yes?" I asked while walking still. "I just want say...I had fun today filming with you" she smiled before walking back where she came.

Ever since the whole ordeal Shayne and Renee patched up their beef. Renee owned her mistake and of course Shayne wasn't gonna break up a relationship that lasted more than 10 years.

Me on the other hand...I'd forgive Seth Stick up his ass Rollins before forgiving her.

Shayne and I starting dating 3 months ago, and let's just say...the best 3 months ever. She's everything I'd imagine her to be.

She's caring, funny, loving, and she's so damn beautiful. She doesn't even judge me from my past as Jon. She good person and I'd never want to hurt her in anyway, her and my little lunatic Lannah.

As for Renee, words going around that Renee has moved on and is now with that Red headed fuck, Sami. But hey if they're happy then I am too.

I walked into my locker room and Saw Shayne playing hot hands with Roman as Lannah I guess reffed it.

"Uh?" I walked over and sat on Ro's lap. "My turn" I said placing my hand on hers. "Alright, prepare to lose" she licked her lips.

Surprisingly Ro let me stay on his lap? Ro is there something you're not tellin me?

"Weady set GO!" Lannah cheered. Shayne instantly slaps my hands. "You suck" Ro joked pushing me off him.

"Hey fuck off" I stood up and scooped up Lannah. "You and me in the canteen...all you can eat" I said.

"You're on!" She said in a deep voice.

Shayne's POV

Dean and Alannah walked out the room. "You know you really suck at this?" I asked as I pulled my hands away from Roman.

"Whatever, I'm a wrestler not a hot hands professional." He rolled his eyes as there was a knock on the door.

Me and Ro looked at each other.

"Not it!" He said before I could. "Damn" I mumbled as I stood up lazily.

I opened the door and there was Seth in jeans and a tap out shirt.

"Well hello lady" he said walking in. "Hello my dear Seth" I smacked his butt a he walked past me.

"Hey" he warned.

"Is there a reason you came here?" Roman asked looking up from his iPod.

"Yes...there actually is, Shayne, Alannah is mine tonight" I smiled as he said that. "Father, daughter time I see" I smirked.

"Sorry it you just missed her"

"Well where is she?" He asked.

"Jimmy and Jey took her" I shrugged.

"Oh well...I'll see you later then" he kissed my cheek before walking out the room.

"Wait...Jimmy and Jey aren't here tonight" Roman looked at me confused.

"I know, but that should get rid of him for at least 3 hours trying to look for em" I laughed as Roman did as well.

"Well played...well played"