4.

Renee's POV

Last night was so fun! Shayne had agreed to travel with me and Dean! I get to see that cutie Alannah everyday. Last night we went to Shayne's house to get all of her things and clothes. Dean's bus is pretty huge. 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with a shower, tv area, a dining area and a kitchen. Alannah and Shayne take one room and Me and Dean take the other, its simple.

Shayne and I have a lot of catching up to do, I haven't see her in 21 years. Today Dean has a live show so that give me and Shayne some bonding time. We could go shopping and talk. I walked into her room to see her sleep with Alannah beside her playing on Shayne's phone. "Goodmorning beautiful" I smiled at her. She looked up and smiled with her dimples. "Morning" she hopped out if the bed and hugged my legs. I chuckled before lifting her up and placing he on my hip.

I shook Shayne awake. "Come on sleepy head!" I yelled. "Huh? What time is it? Where are we?" She asked sitting up. "Its 10 am, and were in Dallas" I smiled down at her. "Momma, your hair is a mess" Alannah giggled. "Yea, Yea" she said standing. "Come on freshen up, get dressed we have a big day planned today" I cheered as she smiled. "Its good to know you're the same Renee" she said walking over to her bags. "Well I don't change" I gloated. As I walked out with Alannah. "And you look just like your Momma" I said in a kids voice. "I know" she blushed.

Shayne's POV

I got into the shower, washed up, then rinsed off. I got dressed and walked out the bathroom to the kitchen of the bus to see Dean sitting at the TV area watching some rerun of a sport. "Where's Renee and Alannah?" He jumped and turned to look at me. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I walked over to the area and sat across from him. "Its alright" he chuckled. "They went to 'explore'" he sat back watching TV. "As soon as they get back were gonna go out for breakfast then I gotta go hit the gym for tonight" he added not taking his eyes off the TV. "Dean, thank you for letting me and Alannah stay in your bus" I said. "Oh, its no problem, if you're Renee's friend, you're my friend too." He finally looked at me.

My god, his eyes are so gorgeous. He sat there with basketball shorts and a backwards baseball cap on. His body is amazing tho- Shayne stop checking out your bestfriend's boyfriend. "Your bus is very beautiful" I smiled looking around at the details. "Thanks" he sipped his coffee before looking at me. "You know Renee is so excited you guys joined us. She couldn't stop talking about how much fun y'all are gonna have together" he said slightly smiling. "I know, I can't wait for all the fun" "I'm glad too" he added. Before I could ask what he meant by that Renee and Alannah walked in grinning.

"Momma, Renee took me to Roman Reigns's tour bus and we scared him! He screams like me!" Renee laughed along with Dean and Alannah. I just grinned at her. "I'm glad you 2 are getting along" I said fixing her hair bow. "Dean, go get dressed were bout to leave" Renee frowned pushing Dean playfully. Dean stood over her chuckled then walked to the back of the bus.

He soon came back with a plain gray T-shirt and some jeans along with the same black baseball cap and his gym bag. Renee got off the bus first then Alannah then me then Dean was last. I picked up little Alannah and placed her on my hip as we walked. Dean had his arm around Renee and me as all 3 of us walked. Renee talked about all the things we can do today while Alannah and Dean were making silly faces at each other. "We are gonna have a so much fun" I said as we turned into a restaurant. It was like a diner themed one. The waitress were dressed like they were from the 50s. We sat at a empty booth in the back. "How many time have y'all been to Dallas?" I asked Renee and Dean. Renee looked at Dean. "Let's just say More then 30 times" he shrugged picking up a crayon and helping Alannah on her maze. "He said that like it was no big deal" I said her. She shrugged "we've been here so many times I couldn't even keep count." She explained. "Let's just say there is many things here to see" she added.

"Welcome to Dallas"