Chapter 2

So, what's a vampire doing here in school? Sowon said with a smirk.

U-uhh. I'm sorry? Jin said.

__________________________________________

Is it just the seven of you? (Sowon)

Should I admit?  *clears throat* Then, what is someone like you doing here then? (Jin)

"Hmm?  Well I'm here to learn of course, this is a school after all. It seems you guys have more control over blood lust."  Sowon said to Jin while leaning against the window.

*Sighs* I give up. Fine what do you want and how do you know of us. Are you like us? (Jin)

No, but I guess you can say we're on the same page. Say, are there more of you here, precisely these people *shows a picture that looks like S.coups' group*. (Sowon)

Yeah, they go here. Why do you ask? (Jin)

"These boys have been taking blood from kids that attend here. They aren't doing a well job of cleaning traces either. If I were to estimate, they killed around 20 kids in the first couple of days. The boys are drawing attention to "strange" disappearances." Sowon stated, walking towards Jin.

"20 people! Are they insane?!" Jin said.

Sowon leaned on her arm in front of the desk Jin was sitting at, "So, what about your group. Any incidents from your side?"

"Well, I mean there were some close calls with our young ones, but nothing really serious. Hey, wait why am I telling you." Jin spoke.

Sowon smiled and gave her hand to Jin to shake, "It's nice to meet you Kim Seokjin. Let's become close friends."

Jin shook her hand and said, "Tch, you're one strange girl. Mmm, friend."

The two giggled and left the room to join up with their friends to have lunch.

-At the cafeteria- 

The pairs met up with Rapmon who was studying by himself.

"Hey, want to eat together." Hoseok suggested.

"Sure", RapMon said.

"Excuse us, we have to use the restroom", Eunha said, walking out with Sowon.

Jin nudged Suga and told him about Sowon and S.coups.

"What!? She knows, how?" Suga whispered to Jin.

"They're not telling anyone right?" (Suga)

"Well I mean, they could be just like us, so why would they tell. Ah and, s.coups, they're worse than we thought, turns out, they slaughter humans, 20 victims, maybe even more outside of school" (Jin)

"Tch, ahh such troublemakers. Forget about them, let's just eat. Pst, do you have any uhh-" (Suga)

Jin passed suga a bottle of a red substance. Sowon and Eunha then returned.

"What took you girls so long?" Taehyung wondered.

"We went to our locker to grab some snacks"

The bell rang and it was the end of lunch. Class resumed for about an hour until a student came running in the halls screaming, "Vice Principal Lee is dead!". She ran to the Principals office to notify him.

Students jumped out of their seats to chatter among their friends of the incident. The boys looked each other in confusion. The girls just looked up slowly and were calm. Jungkook spotted Eunha smirking to the other girls. He told the rest and they were now suspicious. They sneaked out to look at Mr. Lee's body. Jimin followed last, little did they know, one of the girls had spotted them.