Chapter 15

"Wait, you mean our Dahyun. As in Kim Dahyun!?" (Jungkook)

Eunha nodded.

"You're funny, but seriously who is it"(Jungkook)

She sighed and turned around to walk back to the main garden.

"Wait, you're serious!?" (Jungkook chased after her)

"Hey, Eunha, Jin keeps calling me Sowon" (Sowon)

"Wait, there's one more detail I left out" (Eunha grabbed Jungkook)

"What is it?" (Jungkook)

"We know how to break it, but we're not sure if it'll work" (Jungkook)

"From what I've read, a kiss should be able to get rid of the curse" (Eunha)

"Okay?" (Jungkook smiled)

"But it has to be when I'm near death. It's a big risk" (Eunha)

"What?!" (Jungkook)

"You know, there are a lot of books that go way back in the Navillera village area. Jeon Jungkook, born in the 500's. You turned when you were 19, or was it 20. So that would make you 519 years of age?" (Eunha)

Jungkook laughed.

"Kim Dahyun. A witch from birth and raised in Twice. Beautiful place, the drawings were drawn in very detailed. In Twice, she lived in a village with 8 other witches. In 515, there was a raid in her village, all 8 of her friends died. She only made it out because her magic was strong. To my prediction, she might be trying to resurrect them. She had a diary that wrote every step she needed in order to do so. It is in my best interest that you stay away from her. People say that she is too weak to channel the spirits. A vampire, by the name of Kim Namjoon stole them. She was angry and left him, but he compelled her to forget so that they could be together forever." (Eunha)

"How do people get a hold of this information? We were very secretive" (Jungkook)

"People talk" (Eunha)

"Every time I came across your name, I smiled. You have an interesting past" (Eunha)

"I think it's best if we forget about it" (Jungkook)

"..." (Eunha)

"What's with the face?" (Jungkook)

He looked down and saw a dagger through her back. Sowon threw it.

"Are you out of your mind?! Are you blind, this is Eunha!" (Jungkook)

"No, I hit exactly where I wanted to. You have a minute before she dies so listen carefully." (Sojung)

"What?" (Jungkook)

"When I say go...kiss her. After, heal her" (Sowon)

"..." (Jungkook panicking)

"Go!" (Sowon)

He hesitated.

"Do you want her to die!?" (Sowon)