Chapter 35

Dahyun stomped her foot onto the ground and black smoked came out of her hands, shooting at the two girls. They disappeared and Dahyun quickly looked around to find them. When Dahyun looked to the right, Sowon and Eunha kicked Dahyun in the chest, causing her to fall to the ground. Dahyun was getting serious, her eyes turned red.

Then, Sowon and Eunha smirked, their backs facing each other, but still towards Dahyun. White lighs appeared around their bodies. Weapons were placed onto them and a specific uniform attire.

"I see that it has fully awakened. You know I can't let you take me down until I finish the ritual" (Dahyun determined)

They only smirked back then attacked Dahyun with a dagger.

Eunha took close range while Sowon took mid range.

A bow appeared for Sowon. She took an arrow and aimed it carefully at Dahyun. In the front, Eunha continuously tried to cut Dahyun, her blade was very fast, Dahyun almost couldn't catch up.

Jungkook and Jin saw.

"Wait! Stop!" (Jin yelled out)

The girls didn't listen.

Dahyun screamed and the sound waves made Eunha fall backwards, but she quickly stood back up.

"Aish. You are such a pain" (Dahyun)

Eunha grabbed Dahyun's arm, dangling it. She then kicked of the ground, causing Dahyun to land flat on her back. Bones could be heard cracking.

"Ah!" (Dahyun cried)

Dahyun shouted a word that can only be described as witch language.

Chaeyoung appeared, confused at how she got here. 

"Who's that?" (Jin)

Eunha pulled Dahyun and made her sit up on her knees, she positioned Dahyun's body towards Sowon. Sowon moved her bow and aimed directly at her heart.

"Dont!" (Jungkook)

Yerin, Yuju and Sinb's attention was caught by the guys screaming.

When Dahyun shouted, Namjoon stood back up and ran to Sowon. She saw him then aimed her bow at Namjoon instead of Dahyun.

"Unnie stop!" (Yerin shouted)

"Eunha, stop her!" (Sinb)

None of the girls listened, but...they did to Chaeyoung. 

"Stop!" (Chaeyoung)

Eunha and Sowon heard Chaeyoung, looking confused then stopped what they were doing. Eunha let go of Dahyun and faced Chaeyoung. Sowon put her bow down.

Namjoon stopped as well. You could see that he was trying very hard to stop himself, but Dahyun was controlling him.

"Sowon...Eunha...stop this. Dahyun means well, she is not your enemy" (Chaeyoung said with a sad look)

"Err" (Dahyun)

Eunha walked backwards to Sowon. They put their weapons out and they disappeared.