Chapter 14- Stepping Over My Boundary Lines

Camille POV

After last night feast of Jared, I was overwhelmed and confused more than ever. We fall asleep with me waking up alone in the bed cold and lonely to smell something good. Walking in the kitchen after dressing myself to see Jared and Diamond eating and a plate on the counter nice and hot.

"How did you know I was up" I asked getting my plate sitting next to Jared

He smiles and leans over to kiss my lips "I heard you getting up"

I laugh as my hair falls in my face a little making me have Jared undivided attention. That is another thing about Jared. he loves my hair for some reason his hands wonder to my sloppy head of curls. And I had to get his hand way before something else starts up again and we will be in the room more than an hour. I soon finish eating and say my goodbyes as Jared volunteer to take Diamond to school and I head to go home to get ready promising to drop off her things before heading to work. I reach home quarter to eight thirty and had time to think and on the way home and it was a very difficult to push aside what happen last night and everything that could transpire between instead of screwing each other heads off. My cell phone started ringing when I just walk in the door of my house and I could see it was Douglas. I wasn't sure if it was a right time to talk to him after I literally just left Jared house. I breathed and answers.

"hey babe" I say gently

"hey, I wasn't sure if calling you thirty minutes before the time you were going to work. But I'm happy that I did too" he breath "look, how about I take you out tonight"

"Just you and I" I asked

"yeah, I mean if you want to bring Diamond it's okay" He said with cations

"Okay, lets it just be you and I" said feeling myself think of Jared and how he will feel when I tell him about my date and he needs to watch Diamond for a while. "what time do I get ready?" I feel a little giddy

He sighs "How about eight fifteen?"

"sounds great" I smiled hoping everything goes while without Jared popping off the mouth

"Great! I can't wait. You are going to like it" he said with confidences

"I bet I will. It's coming from you" I said "by the way, I have to ask where are you taking me" I asked going up my stairs and enter Diamond room where there is a pile of toys on the floor by her closet door. Going in her closet moving the toys away I notice that some of her outfits are missing from her hangers and some of her shoes boxes are gone. I blink temporary forgetting Douglas as I search the rest of her room and see lot of her stuff is gone that I have brought her. Jared had to have seen where they have gone or worst I been robbed blind without noticing it at all. I started packing Diamond bag when I almost drop my phone just by hearing Douglas voice.

"It's a surprises" his deep voice reply

I was head out my daughter's room and to take a quick shower after I got off the phone with Douglas. I hurry putting on my work clothes on and stop in Diamond's room to pick up her bag out the door I was heading to work. On the way there I had to pass the hotel Jared stayed in so wasn't any trouble to stop by and give them Diamond things. I pull up at the apartment complex and dials Jared number and waited on him to answer. He answers on the third ring.

"I'm outside. Hurry I have to go" I said with a rush

"Aye, I'll be down" he cut off

No less than time did Jared come down still shirtless and have on some sweats low enough to see his V lines. He walks over and I pulled down my window and pass him the bag smiling up at him. He stared me and was about to lean in but I stop him and say.