SILTG~Chap 4

I'm glad that you guys enjoy this story. I love it too!!!!!!  =D

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

It was like an subconscious agreement between us both. We would sleep around each other's houses and in the same bed. The first night it happened was the most memorable night of my life.

 Flashback:

"Luke I'm staying over tonight!"

She always asked and I always said yes. I don't know why she bothered because it was her house as much as mine.

It was 12:30 am and we had stayed up talking throughout the night, talking about nothing and everything.

Her eyes were beginning to close and when she had drifted off, I picked her up and placed her in the guest bedroom. She would look so much better in mine, but I didn't know how she would feel about that.

Cherry was already in her PJ's which consisted of a pair of really short shorts, (to which I could almost see her ass cheeks which is VERY firm and soft- I may or may not have groped her when she was asleep...) and a white tank top. She might as well have worn nothing since I could see her breasts and her pink rosy nipple peaking through. Well hello there. My name's Luke and I'm you're very breast friend.

I put her in the bed and laughed silently about my predicament. It was another cold shower for me tonight.

It was 1:15 am and I still hadn't fallen asleep. I was already awake so the soft padding of feet didn't scare me, nor did the light knock on the door.

"Luke? Luke, are you awake?" I could hear her melodic voice shaking slightly.

"Cherry? What you doing up?"

Her figure came into view and I was instantly hard.

"I couldn't sleep. I had a nightmare. C-could I... could I sleep here... with you?"

I was jumping up and down. Man, the universe loved me.

"Um sure. Come on in."

She seemed to look both ways before jumping in right on top of me.

"Oof! Cherry chill! What's gotten into you?", though I didn't mind the hold she had on me. I'm losing my head now. God she is so damn irresistable.

"It was that damn movie! Now I keep seeing him everywhere."

Yeeeeah. I may have forgotten to mention the scary movie marathon tonight. We were watching Scream but we had to stop halfway because Cherry couldn't take it anymore.

"He's gonna get me Luke. I keep seeing that stupid mask in my head. And I can't sleep."

Her eyes were flitting from side to side. I wanted to laugh so badly but I knew she would just get angry at me.

"I don't think you're going to fall asleep on top of me Cherry." She looked at me confused and blushed when she realised half of her body was on my chest. Bare chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so scared."

She started climbing off me but in the process had kneed me in the balls.

I gritted my teeth to hold in the yelp of pain. Damn it! There goes my ability to father babies.

"OH MY GOD LUKE! I'm sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" She started moving again when her knee came n contact with my inner thigh. This time I couldn't hold in the whimper. She was killing me.