SILTG~Chap 8

• Dedicated to EVERYONE READING THIS

Final Chapter guys!

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Chapter 8

My life was great. I had a fantastic paying job, a brand new house, a brand new car and of course my beautiful wife. Yes, wife. Cherry and I had started dating after we had a long talk. She was upset that I lied to her but when I explained that I was actually really scared that she had sworn off guys she understood. We were both very careful at first whe we kissed, because I think we both knew we had very little control.

After the first two weeks, there were only soft kisses on the lips when Cherry jumped on me one night and gave me a hell of a kiss. After that we never looked back.

I loved her and I told her so. She cried and then slapped me on the face because I ruined her make-up. Girls.

It was perfect. She was perfect and soon she moved in with me. I had my bedroom redecorated so she could fit her stuff in as well. She cried again when she found out about it. It was really scaring me. But 8 months going I knew she was it for me and we weren't getting any younger. So I asked her to marry me.

Cherry had no family so she was all alone. I had no idea how my beautiful wife had gotten through the years alone and still be happy and bubbly. Her parents had died when she was 15 and she was sent to live with her grandparents where she pretty much took care of them. She had no sibings and no relatives she knew of.

When I askes her to marry me she cried and said yes. Obviously. I had bought a diamond solitaire ring with two bands intertwined. I had our initials engraved and the words 'I love you'. She cried again and kissed me and then slapped me for making her cry because she said she looked ugly when she cried. I kissed her hard and told her she's the most beautiful woman in the world.

I loved our wedding day when she walked down the aisle. It was a simple wedding with close friends and colleagues. Cherry walked down the aisle in that white dress and I felt my heart tighten in response when she smiled at me. And when she said 'I do' she made me the happiest man on earth no matter how cheesy it sounds. Though the wedding night topped it all off.

Married for two years and I love it. The fights, the make-up sex, the weekly dinner dates, the times to oursleves. I loved it all and even more so because Cherry's pregnant! It was too early to know the sex but I will love him or her. Cherry's scared that I might hate her if the baby isn't the right gender. Silly girl doesn't believe me when I say that it's her baby and I will love it no matter what.

Our lives are great and I wouldn't change a thing, except telling Cherry I was gay. She never stops teasing me about it and she's already planned a story to tell the kids which is majorly exaggerated.

I look down at the sleepig woman beside me. She was napping a lot these days.

I kissed her on the forehead as she stirred slightly. "I love you, baby."

I could just make out her mumbling. "Love you too. Now get me a double chocolate chip cookie. Baby's hungry."

I laughed quietly at that and shook my head. Of course the baby would be hungry.

The End

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Okay so I had no idea how to end it and I just really wanted to finish the story!!!!

Do you hate it? At least its finished right?????

Thank you guys for reading this story and for those who followed this story!!!!

My first finished story ever!!!!!!

=D