SILTG~ Chap 7

Thank you for your comments and votes guys =)

I can't believe it's taken me so long to finish =(

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Chapter 7

I stared at Cherry wide-eyed.

"How did you-"

"Really Luke? Do you think I'm that stupid? I am offended!" She pouted at me and bent her hands at the elbows, placing them on her hips.

"Cherry I-"

"You know at first I was so surprised you said you were gay. I mean you could tell from looking at you, that you were straight. But it got so fun to tease you. And your face. It was so funny." SHe laughed at my humiliation. She thought this was funny?

I grabbed her around the hips as she started squirming, and pulled her on my lap.

"You were playing me this whole time?" She smiled at me sweetly. God, this girl new how to charm a man.

"Yes. You are so easy. But I liked it when you looked at me. It made me feel good." The last part was whispered softly in my ear. Her warm breath on my skin made me groan.

"Cherry-"

"I know how you look at me Luke. You don't know how hard it was for me not to tell you. I mean I like you, but if you just want to be friends then thats fine! It's fine, all fine, I'm not going to be heart broken or anything like that. And I'm sooo not going to be crying my eyes out or pigging out on ice-cream. I'm going to be f-"

I cut her off before she continued rambling on and on.

"Dammit woman. Be quiet for a second." She looked at me afronted before I kissed her. She froze under me as I kissed her softly at first and then took her lower lip and sucked on it. She was so sweet and I swear she was wearing some cherry flavoured thing on her lips. She whimpered as I nibbled on her bottom lip and wetted her lips with my tongue. She took me in and then it was a matter of battles. Her hands raked through my hair as she straddled my lap. I pulled away from her and let out a curse as she rubbed against me.

I gave her a quick kiss and pulled her off me. She looked absolutely delightful. Her hair was meesed up and her lips were swollen and puffy. Her grey eyes were bright and looked almost silver and she had that adorable pout on her face.

"Luke-"

"Cherry I swear. I don't think I could keep away from you. So I suggest you not tempt me." She scowled at me and exhaled loudly.

"Luke, I know we have to talk about this but there's no one I want to be with more than you."

I'm sure I had the goofiest smile on my face when I replied.

"I know baby. Everyone wants me." She slapped me on the back of the head as Iaughed at her frown.

"No. I'm serious. Cherry I want to be with you too. But let's not try to sleep with each other first before we start anything."

"But we already sleep with each other." At her cute innocent face, I elaborated.

"I meant, you know, intimately." Her cheeks flushed and she looked away from me.

"So yeah, I guess I'm going to bed?" She ran out of the room my laughter echoing in the room. She was so innocent and I hoped she stayed like that.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Vote+Comment =D

Thanks and just one chapter left! Then it's finished!