SILTG~ Chap 6

I am soooooo sorry to the readers of this story for updating late!!!!! Really sorry!!!! Anyways this ded is to otakugirlforever28 because I love her comments and I love that she loves this story!!! You're comments really make me happy. Thanks =)

Some of you guys want me to lenghthen the story but its supposed to be a short story so I don't know. But I do know it's almost finished!

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Chapter 6

The past few days Cherry had been acting weird. I didn't know what was up with her. Maybe it was her time of the month but whatever it was, she was really worrying me. She would look at me with an odd expression on her face, so intense I would have to look away.

I had accidently annoyed her by using up the toilet roll and forgetting to put in a new one. She snapped at me and I just ruffled her hair and told her she looked cute when she got mad. She ignored me for the rest of the day until I begged her to forgive me and she relented.

The only good thing to come over the week was she thankfully put an end to her dates. Unfortunately I had to come up with a way of telling her I'm not really gay and that I had feelings for her. God, it was going to be awkward.

I didn't bother asking Jack because this was something I had to do on my own.

"Luke? I'm home!" Cherry walked into the kitchen where I was sitting and smiled. She was so beautiful and so sweet. I didn't want to hurt her. I got up and kissed her on the cheek in greeting.

"How was work?" She talked on and on about work and how her load was piling up andher bosswas pissing her off. I wasn't really listening to her, but focusing more on the way her pouty red lips moved. How soft and full they looked. How they would feel if I kissed her right now. And if she would stop me.

"Luke? Luke?" I shook my head and curled mylips up at her bewildered face. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her cheek again. God she was so soft. I squeezed her to me mumbling how cute she was. She wriggled in my lap. I held her hips still before she noticed my bulge. Hey, I'm a guy.

I thought she would blush and get off, instead she spun around and straddled my lap. I looked at her questioningly when she played with the collar of my shirt and avoided my eyes.

"Can you still get it up?" I could feel my brows furrow in confusion and she elaborated. "Like, in front of a woman can your, you know," she gestured at my groin, "get up?" I grinned at her. She didn't know how much I could get it up. I opened my mouth and then abruptly closed it. Shit, is a gay guy supposed to be able to get it up infront of a woman? How the hell am i supposed to answer. My mouth opened and closed, resembling a fish.

"I uh..." Her right eyebrow rose making her look really sexy. She couldn't pull off being stern- it just made her look cuter.

"Something you want to tell me Luke?" Shit! Did she know? Oh God! Why?! Her eyes went wide and all adorable and shit. Why me?!

"Uh..." Just say it. This is my chance. I'm going to say it. I'm not a coward.

"Cherry I..." I can do this.

"I am..." Come on!

"Not comfortable talking about this." CHICKEN SHIT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

"Oh." Cherry looked almost disappointed. Did she know something? If she did, she would tell me right? Girls are so confusing.

"You know Luke you can tell me anything. Anyway I'm going to make some pasta. You can help by boiling it." She walked off to gather the ingredients while I mulled over her words. I could tell her anything. I just didn't want to hurt her.

After eating dinner we both watched some telly except I wasn't really watching it. My mind was on the beautiful redhead snuggled up beside me. I stroked my fingers through her hair smiling when she purred at me.

Would it hurt her more if I put it off longer? I already lied to her. She sould be pissed. She might cry. I don't want her to cry. She doesn't deserve it. I'm supposed to keep her happy! Not make her more upset. This is what I was trying to avoid.

I didn't realised I had stopped stroking Cherry when she turned to look at me. Her grey eyes were big and unblinking. She trusted me. And I was lying to her.

"I'm not gay!" Shit! I wasn't suppposed to tell her like that. Is she going to cry now? See I should have prepared for this. A box of tissues and a pillow just in case- if she decides to kick my balls.

I looked at her face only to see she was shocked. When I looked closer I realised it was at my outburst rather than my words.

"I was wondering when you were going to tell me."

WTF?

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Heh Heh Heh... a cliffie!!!!!!!

Sorry about that. I'll update as soon as poss.

Comment+Vote

=)