19. Show You

All Rights Reserved

🎶 Show You - Tyga Ft. Future 🎶

Chapter 19

~ Tyga ~

"Shit, open the door," I said through my teeth as I continued knocking on my mother's door waiting for her to open it.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I heard her say. I sighed in relief. I was out here for damn near five minutes waiting, and hell yeah I get impatient. I watched as the door swung open and I was wrapped around my mama's big embrace. Damn, I love this woman and everything about her. "Lord, how long has it been since I've seen you? And you didn't call to tell me you were coming!" She hit me in the back of my head. I chuckled and invited myself in.

"Smells good," I inhaled the scent of some good home cooking.

"I know, I made some food earlier.. But I gotta tell you something, baby."

"Me first.. I wanna propose to Dawn." I said sitting down at the kitchen island.

"Huh? Didn't that girl just get out a relationship?" She asked leaning on the counter.

"Yeah, but why that gotta matter so much to everybody?" I was getting aggravated. That's always the first thing people got to say about this situation. So what if she was engaged just a month ago? It's not that serious to me.

"Cause it's just the principle of the thing-- You're a boy.. Lets say for example, you just got out of a really serious committed relationship, and you had a female nagging you to propose to her, wouldn't that aggravate you?" She paused, giving me time to answer.

"Yeah, I gotchu. But it's different with me and her, ma. It is. Everything that everybody's trying to shade black and white about us isn't how we are. We got this thing where I can ask her anything, and she can do the same to me."

"But lemme ask you... Does she feel that way? Like you guys are different? 'Cause I feel like you guys are on two different pages right now. I know Dawn and I know my son even better. When you left Dawn you were devastated, and now that you got her back you want her all to yourself. And I get that, but I think you need better reasons behind your actions. You're telling yourself it's love, but you know deep inside it's more of a lock and key move you're trying to pull." I sat there and thought for a second.

"You're right.." I said slowly, before getting up from the stool.

"Baby, I'm always right," she chuckled. I started putting my jacket on, prepared to leave. "Where you think you going? You just got here, boy." She nearly barked at my ass. I took my jacket right back off and sat right back down. "What'chu want to eat?" I rubbed my hands together, thinking of all the possibilities.

"You can just make my favorites." I smiled wide.

"Boy, ain't nobody got time. I'll make grilled cheese." I rolled my eyes.

"Mama, what I look like?" I whined. I was really feeling for some Mac N' Cheese at least.

"You look a little dry, Ty.. You been using lotion?" She pulled a small bottle of lotion from the cabinet as she grabbed the bread preparing to make me grilled cheese.

"Why do you keep lotion in the cabinet where the food stay at?!" I laughed so hard.

"Hey baby, who was that at the door?" I heard a voice before I saw a body enter the kitchen in pajamas. My eyes grew wide as I looked between the man and my mama.

"Who the fuck is this nigga?"