9. Part Of The List

All Rights Reserved

Part Of The List - Neyo

2 years later

~ Dawn ~

"Yes," I said bobbing my head up and down repeatedly, Right hand over my mouth in shock, and my left holding out my finger so he could place the ring on it. At that moment, I felt so full of happiness, nothing else mattered.

"Yes?" He asked excitedly placing the ring on my finger. I nodded my head more, and pulled him into a tight hug, after kissing him on the lips.

"I can't believe this," I said looking over his shoulder at my held out hand, examining the ring on my finger. It was a small ring, but it didn't matter much to me.

"I can." He said. "I knew that I wanted you to become the woman I married since the first time I laid my eyes on you. The fact that you were so depressed, and so mesmerizing, I just wanted to be the one to put that beautiful smile on your face." I smiled, and started remembering when I first met Bobby. It was supposed to be nothing but a fling, but I soon turned him into the rebound guy. Soon later, dumping him, then getting back together with him months later. "I knew that I loved you since day one, and as the days went on, I just loved you more and more." I chuckled.

"You always know the right things to say, huh?" He laughed a little, and I leaned in to kiss him one more time. "I love you, too." He smiled, and linked arms with me, as we started walking towards his car.

"Okay, so what you wanna do today?" He asked. I tapped my chin, and shrugged.

"It doesn't even matter. I'm already happy as hell as it is." I heard him chuckle again.

"Alright, we can just chill today. But, later, I got some surpises for you." I raised an eyebrow.

"Surprises?"

"Hell yeah. I think you gunna love em'." I shook my head.

"Mhm, I bet i will. What is it?"

"It's not a surprise if i tell you what it is," I grinned.

"Okay, but it better be good." He laughed a little, and I got into the car, staring down at the ring.

"You like it?" He asked starting up the car.

"I love it."

~ Tyga ~

"New mixtape out!" I yelled into the mic to the audience, after my performance. "Black thoughts! Get that shit!" And backed up as the lights dimmed more and more fading into darkness, and I hurried backstage.

"That performance was the shit, Tyga Tyga," Drake said giving me dap. In the past two years, I got into YMCMB, and shit changed. They were family now.

"Thanks, man," I took my snapback off my head, rubbing by waves, then put the snapback back on backwards. I sat down on the nearest couch, rubbing my temples stressfully. I did not just see who I think I just saw in the audience. I leaned back in the chair looking up at the ceiling.

"You aight, bruh?" Twist asked sitting next to me, drinking a small cup of water.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry 'bout me, concentrate on the show. You goin' up next, right?" He nodded. "Aight, then. Go kill that stage, then." He chuckled, standing up.

"Aight, bruh. If you need me, I gotchu." I nodded as he walked away. I needed to get out of here. So, I got up, and told Wayne I was leaving. He said it was ok, and told me to be safe. So, I headed out with security. On my way out, I saw her .. again. She was leaving, too, and she looked stressed. She looked my way, and our eyes met. She tried to keep walking, hand in hand with some dude.

I rubbed my jaw, licked my lips, and walked over to her. I turned her around, and hugged her. She didn't object either. She just hugged back. "How you been?" You could cut the tension with a knife. You could tell she was on the verge of crying. Her eyes were watering.

"I've been good. You?" She said, her voice cracked a little and she tried to play it off. The guy cleared his throat. "Oh. Michael, this is Bobby. Bobby, Michael." She called me Michael. I guess she was still upset. I don't blame her.

"Y'all know eachother?" He asked, pointing his fingers at me and Dawn.

"Yeah, we go way back.. What up, man?" I said, slapping hands with the guy hard, so he knew I didn't like him much. He looked at me like he got the hint, but just like her, he tried to play it off.

"Good. What about yourself?" I just ignored him, and went back to Dawn.

"We need to catch up." I said, and she pulled out her phone. I took mine out, too, and we switched phones, entering eachother's numbers.

"Um, we have to go. It was .. nice seeing you." She said. I just wanted to hug her, badly. But, I knew she would get mad considering she was with a guy right there.

"Aight, I'mma call you," I said with a smirk, seeing the dude's face harden, and his jaw tighten.

"Bye," She said quickly walking away. I watched as she walked away hand in hand with the guy. They didn't even talk as they walked, they just walked quickly towards the parking lot.

The last time I saw her was 2 years ago. She barely changed. After we had sex, I immediately left, I didn't leave a note. Didn't call her, text her, email, or none of that. I just tried my best to lose all contact with her. I knew that she was mad at me, because she texted me, and left me a voicemail angry with me. She said that she didn't want to see me ever again, and that she wish she never met me. It hurt to hear that, but I knew it had to be done. When I entered the music industry, I was told that if I had a girl, it would most likely be hard for her, especially since I was in the rap game. I didn't want to put her through the pain, jealousy, and hurt of industry hoes being around me all the time. I thought I'd never see her again. I knew I made a mistake after I made my decision, and now that I've finally seen her, I want her back.

But, now it was too late. The only reason why I even had sex with her was because I wanted to be with her fully one last time. And I knew that if we stayed friends, it'd always become more than that. If I told her the reasons behind it all, she wouldn't care. It'd most likely just make her more mad. I needed her back.

"You ready to go?" My security guard asked as I stood there. He knocked me out of my thoughts, and I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, let's go."