Spill the Beans!

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Hey, to make you feel better about fainting, I kinda drooled on your journal. Um. I am sorry, it was just that by the time I realized I still had it, it was already late and I figured your family was asleep. So I decided to read it." Wirt's words flew around me trying to make me feel better. As I looked up I locked my (e/c) eyes with his hazel ones. He quickly then looked away leading me to blush, but my face wasn't warm, so it couldn't have been that noticeable. Wirt then got up and left the journal on the coffee table and exited through the front door.

"What was thatttt all about?" Pacifica asked, in a way that made my stomach feel queasy. I felt this way before I just couldn't remember how or when.

"What do you mean?" I replied back.

"It's obvious you like him! Do you not know how red you are?! You look like the tomato filter on Snapchat!"

"W-W-whaaaaattt? I-I do not like that- that boy that I literally just met a day a ago!" I blasted at her. "Where's Mom and Dad anyway?" I asked changing the subject, but honestly wondering where they were.

"They are at the boy that you like's house. Meeting their parents. BUT DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE THE SUBJECT (Y/N)! I am your sister, spill the beans." Pacifica pleaded.

"I don't got any beans to spill girl!" Now I could tell my face was getting warm.

"YOU TWO LOCKED EYES FOR A SOILD 5 SECOND AND BLUSHED MADLY! TELL ME THAT YOU'RE NOT IN LOVE! WAIT YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM!" Pacifica was always a butt head, but she is at least a sister.

"Ok. Ok. Fine. I did have this one tiny crush on Dipper." I peeped shamelessly-avoiding the question.

"OH my god (y/n) WE ALL KNEW THAT! But I am talking about 'Prince Charming' over there! C'mon, I gotta admit it, you two looked pretty cute together." She poked me with the side of her elbows. See, she can have a heart and be a sister.

"Pfttt. Ok, but IF,not saying that I do, I am saying IF. If I do like him. He wouldn't like me! So no point really besides, WE JUST MET! Less than a day!"

"You DO LIKE HIM! Ha!"

"I SAID IF!" We always seemed to have these 'friendly' fights. But this one made me feel sick to the stomach. It gave me a tingly sensation.

--Skip to Monday--
I was a woken by the sound of my alarm clock. Jeez did that thing scare me! 'NEW SCHOOL. SHOOT. SHOOOOOOT. NO SOCIAL SKILLS.' For first impressions, I wore a black skater dress that was sprinkled with a blue floral pattern. I have lots of different types of clothes/styles. It just really depends on how I am feeling. So I wasn't really a 'Pink! Glitter! Sparkles! Unicorns!' Kind of girl. I always had an edger tone to my style. So on top of my skater dress, I threw on a denim jacket and put on a [T.Ø.P.] snapback on. For shoes I just wore my basic blue TOMS. Pacifica and I just ate Lucky Charms together. I looked at her outfit, now she dressed a bit more preppy and high-class I guess.

When I finished my breakfast I told Pacifica to hurry up cause I don't got no time for thisssss! (A/N: sorry my sass sometimes kicks in😂🔫)

"Why, so you can meet up with your BOYFRIENNNND?" She teased me.

"Hey, I at least have one, while you don't. #ROASTED!" I held one of me hand in the air and clapped my own hand! All that happened while walking out the door. And since I was so proud I decided to be 'cool' and close my eyes while walking.
"Ow!" I said calmer then expected.

"O-Oh, I-I am sorry (y/n)! I should have watched where I was going." A familiar voice apologized while helping me get up. I could hear Pacifica chuckling from a distance.

"Um. Why are your eyes still closed?"

"Because I don't want things to be awkward when I open me eyes."

"Well then, uh I-"

"Oh, hey Wirt! Hey (y/n)?"

"UH.. S-SARA! I-I UH HEY!"

The person that you bumped into dropped you back onto the hard cement. Pacifica helped me up and I finally opened my eyes.

"Oh. Looks like you got competition (y/n)!" Pacifica whispered to me as we walked to school.

"I am confused on what just happened. Was Wirt the one that caught me?" I questioned. She then nodded.

"It kinda seems like he likes the neighbor that you became best friends with. " Pacifica added.

"I already knew she liked him. That is why I don't like-like him. I have to be loyal to Sara." I told her about how Sara and I talked over the weekend about Wirt and school. Behind us I could hear Wirt stuttering and trying his best to talk to Sara. She was suppoused to help me around school, but I guess I can help myself. A simple highschool can't be that big... Right?
--at school--
"Dammit." I whispered as I walked out of the school's office. I was given a schedule and I was totally lost.  I turned back and went back to the office.
"Hi, it is me again. Sorry, but can I have a tour? Or is it at a different time...er can you at least show me to my first class?" I asked the office lady.
"You will be given a tour during lunch, so at 11:50. What room number is your first hour?" I told the office lady it was room 105. She then told me to go straight and make 2 rights and go inside the room full of kids. I thanked her then left to venture for the GYMNASIUM. When I got there, there were two doors opened next to eachother full of kids. 'Greaaaattt.' I thought. 'WHICH ONE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO TO?' I decided to stand by the door while the gym teacher was still talking. I didn't want to interrupt any learning so I just stood there until I got bored and knocked on the door to the right. The teacher took notice and said,
"Hello! Are you here for something? You look new."
I then stepped away from the door to present myself to about 28 students and a teacher.
"Um, hello. I was wondering which room belonged to Mr. Tsaeb?"  I peeped, hoping this was the correct room.
"Well, you came to the right place! What's up kiddo?" He sounded very welcoming.
"I am the new transferred student." When I said that all of the students stopped and stared at me. They were all wearing matching gym clothes.  The shirt was yellow and the knee length shorts were black. On the shirt it said "Aberdale High" with a bee in the background.
"Ohhh. No one told me about a new student. Well, welcome miss..." As Mr.Tsaeb trailed off I answered ,
"(Y-y/n)." I was just really pressured talking to and in front of strangers.
"You can just sit aside today. Unless you would like to join us and change into your-I assume already owned gym clothes." He said. It was nice he gave me an option, I just chose to sit unless they are playing something I like.
"Alright kids, since class was interrupted, we can just play Poison Ball." As I heard those very words I set my backpack down (Since I don't know where exactly my locker is yet until lunch) and picked up a ball. Mr.Tsaeb didn't seem to mind. So I ran out in the open and guarded my area.(A/N:For those of you who do not know what Poison Ball is, it is just like dodge ball but it is one man for theirselves and if you get out you sit down where you get shot. And if someone got the person that got you out, then you go back in. You play until there is only one person left. And yes, it does take a long time to finish the game!) and of corse since I was the 'new girl wearing a dress' I was taken as an easy prey. Butttt HA NOPE. As soon as the guys threw their balls at me I dodged them like a pro... Cause this was MY game. I got the majority of the class out and I got out a couple of times but I didn't do that bad. When the bell rung for 2nd hour I ran out the door into the nearest bathroom.. Where ever that was. I rinsed my face in cold water and wiped it on my dress.
"SHOOOOOT. Why do I have to get so sweatttttyyyy??? WHY PUBERTY?" I whispered-shouted to myself in the empty bathroom.

A/N:
So sorry if the mushy stuff isn't here yet. Don't be expecting stuff like "I love you." Because... Sorry that is just way to cheesy and a no for me. I mean kisses,pecks,hugs,holding hands and stuff like that is going to happen. I think. Ha