Scrapbook Adventure

When I knocked on the door one beautiful women opened and welcomed me.
"How was your day sweetie? Did you enjoy my pancakes?"
...
"Wait why are you out 1 an hour early? And where's Pacifica,Robbie, and Wendy?"

My eyes widen.
"Pacifica? Are you Pacifica?" I reached for her face and poked her cheeks. I giggled. She gave me a confused face.
"What do you mean?"
I handed her the note that I was told to give to them.
"Ms.Epoh told me to give this to you and somebody else." She opened it and read it out loud for the man in the room to hear.

" Dear parents/guardians of (y/n) (y/l/n),

     Unfortunately, while (y/n) was walking around school she fell backwards and someone opened a door, causing the door knob to hit her head hitting a pressure point that caused her to have some sort of amnesia. We are sorry for her. If you have any scrap books please show her. I already told her a bit about Pacifica, and she remembers Star and Mabel a tiny bit. It is ok if she gets emotional, that's normal. Just let her get the emotion out. If  the pictures don't help, be sure to tell her memories and details of everything. If you have any troubles, please write a note and tell her to give it to me. She will remember that for sure. Or you can leave the note on your mailbox, I'll pick it up. Take it easy on her also.

Sincerely, Ms.Epoh
P.s. Have HOPE."

I heard her voice shake here and there. And I saw the man shake his head in disbelief.

"Excuse me Pacifica, but what happened to your yellow hair? Or is Pacifica not here?" I was lost in a house that I didn't not know of.

"(Y-Y/n)? Sweetie."
The women scooped my face into her palms.

"Honey, you should hold the tacos. We
have the get the scrapbooks. Are they still in the boxes from Friday?" A low voice came from the man's mouth. The women nodded her head. She whispered,

"This better not be a trick." The same water substance that I got before came from her eyes.

"Who is (y/n)?" I asked.

"Oh no, it's worse than I thought. Sweetie-" she grabbed my hand and made me sit on a thing that looked like a bed. But it had a back surface frame. (A/N: It's a couch.)

"(Y/n). You're name is (y/n). Now do you at least remember when you got hit in the head?" I nodded my head and clutched my hands together.

"I remember when I was walking in the halls I saw a dark skinned girl through the window, she was wearing a pretty blue bow. And a boy in front of me. I think his name is Wirt! Hey! Lady, do you wanna know my dream!! Well it is a nightmare. It was scary. Very scary."
It all just spilled out if me.

"Oh (y/n)! [Dad's name]! Just bring the whole box for god's sake." The women yelled out. I tapped her shoulders and got her attention.

"Can you help me? I don't know who these 3 people are. Well I think I know two of them. But I put them in danger and I need help to find where they are." I pulled out the big pink book with tons of pictures in it. The women gasped.

"Mabel's scrapbook." She whispered. The man was dragging a big box.

"Did you say Wirt? Was he the boy?" The women asked me. I put a thumbs up, then down.

"Which is the 'good' sign and which is the 'bad' sign?" I asked both of them in confusion.  They both held up the thumbs up and said that was good on the down was bad. I smiled and put a thumbs up to the women.

"[Dad's name], watch and help her with our scrapbook, not the pink one though. I'll help her, you don't know much about them. I'll be back, I am going to ask the neighbor's 3 houses down if their son could come over after school." I saw the women get up and walk out through the door.

"Well, (y/n)." The man started. He pulled out a book the was the size of his face.

"This scrapbook, it has pictures of you back in Springfield. Our old city. You grew up there."

"Is a city a place you live? Ms. Epoh told me the easy stuff."  He nodded and continued.

"See, that is you as a kid. And there's you with Star and Mabel!" He pointed at pictures and people.

"Woah! I know them! Star and Mabel! But I only remember their faces a little. I don't really know how I know them."
I was amazed at how the people were growing taller and changing! He kept telling me people and who they were. Somehow, I felt comfortable with him. Like I've known him for a long time now. Eventually the same women-that he told me was my mother- walked in through the door again.

"Hi mom!" I smiled! Feeling smarter than ever. Her face was red and her eyes were puffy. But I saw a smile slip through.

"[Mother's name], what took so long?"
Mom came and sat to the right of me.

"I was having a breakdown at the boy's house. You can't really blame me. The parents are coming over along with their two sons later." My mom sighed.
She then grabbed the pink book and told me who these people were. They explained what the difference between a best friend and a real friend. It was a lot to take in, so I only got a little bit of the information. When I went through all of the picture in the pink book the image of them were fully in my brain. And the image of the two girls in the lantern shocked a wave in me. Their voices echoed in my head,
"If only he let the lantern lit."

and

"This is your boyfriend's fault."
Boyfriend? Boy-friend? My boyfriend?
I heard a knock at the door and was shocked to see the gnome boy and kettle head-Ms.Epoh told me their names were Wirt and Greg. When Wirt noticed the door opened he lunged at me and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"What are you doing to me Wirt?" I asked pulling away. Somehow I kinda liked the warm feeling it brung to my heart and cheeks. 

"Y-You remember me? But how?" He asked with a feeling called excitement in his voice.

"Well you were in my scary dream I had. But Ms.Epoh was the one who told me that you were the boy." Everybody turned around and looked at me with confusion. 

"What boy?" A blonde girl peeped from the group of people in the house. She stood with two kids in the front door.

"The gnome boy."

(A/N: Is it good so far? Is it good? Please tell me😂😂 I suck at writing these. And PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THINGS THAT YOU SAY. AND THINGS MS.EPOH SAYS/WRITES.)