chapter one

N/N = nickname

One week later...

Hiro was on his computer, playing games, when a familiar beep alarmed throughout the room. He went to check it out.

1 new messages
From: Y/N :3

Hiro smiled and opened to his messages to see the text you sent him.

Y/N: Hi, Hiro!! :D

Hiro noticed your happiness and decided to ask;

Hiro: Hi, N/N. :) You seem
to be happy.

Y/N: You won't believe
          what Mike did today!

As he read the other guy's name, Hiro felt a little dissapointed and frowned. Guess he's just a little jealous.

Hiro: What did he do?

Y/N: He gave me flowers... and.. and..
         He also put a serenade for me!
        I think it was really brave and sweet.

Hiro: What happened after?

Y/N: He's now my bf. No one has ever done those things to me. So sweet. :)

Hiro: Mike's a dic|

Hiro deleted his recent reply and thought of another. He can't just tell you that Mike's a jerk already for he haven't even seen him yet, but Hiro needs to hide his jealousy.

Hiro: So, how's it going with Mike?

Y/N: It's been amazing! And he said he's got a surprise for me next week.
        I can't wait so I ask his sister HAHA she said we're going to an amusement park, not too far from our place, so yeah, my mom let me join him.

Hiro frowned.

Hiro: That's cool. :D

Y/N: Wait! Mike's calling! I'll talk to you later, Hiro.

Hiro: Bye.|

Hiro didn't even manage to send the message. You won't see it, anyway. So Hiro put his phone back on the desk and rolled over to the side of the bed. He closed his eyes and let the slumber took over him.

✖♡