chapter four

I'll use the present tense, 'kay?

♡✖

Y/N: Yea. So I think it's time I tell you something.

Hiro: Go ahead.

Y/N: Do you think we're a little too early for... you know...

"What?" Hiro mumbles. He fails to notice his older brother, Tadashi, goes upstairs in their room, ready to sleep.

"Hiro, go to bed. You didn't even come down; except when you bathe and ate... and retrieve the package. What's up with you?"

Hiro, intrigued with your conversation, mumbles, "Yeah, yeah." He lays down his bed, clutching his phone and not taking his eyes off the screen. Tadashi rolls his eyes and shakes his head. His brother will always be the knucklehead he is.

"Goodnight." He walks to his bed and turns off the lights in the side of his room. Tadashi opens a flashlight and a book, getting the bookmark to start his reading.

Y/N: I mean, I don't wanna be hurt again...

Hiro, please be honest to me. Can I trust you?

Hiro: Yes. I promise, Y/N.

Y/N: I knew I could count on you...

I think we should be more than friends, Hiro...

What.

"Oh, my gosh." Hiro's eyes widen. Tadashi's the most confused, but he shakes his head and continues.

Y/N: So, I would like to declare you, Hiro Hamada, as my new bestfriend!

Hiro's smile immediately falters. For sure, he already has a crush on you; starting when he got jealous when you started dating Mike. He groans loudly, disturbing Tadashi.

"What? What happened?" He asks.

Hiro: What?

"Ugh. Crap!" Hiro cursed.

"Language, Hiro! You're lucky Aunt Cass' already asleep."

"Sorry." He apologizes.

Hiro: No, wait! I mean, thanks for trusting me, Y/N.

Y/N: Haha, what do you mean, 'what?'

Thank you, too, Hiro. :)

Oh, shoot! I'm way past my bedtime! Hahaaa

Hiro: Hahahaha! Same...

Y/N: Hahaha! Good night, Hiro.

Hiro: Goodnight, Y/N...