epilogue

Hiro woke up from a nightmare and it's about Y/N again, as always.

He's been trying to forget the accident for 4 years now, but he just.. can't.

She got hit by a car in the middle of the night and was sent to the hospital.

Fortunately, Y/N survived even with the deepest of wounds, but she suffered amnesia.

Knowing that some of her memories can't ever be recovered, Hiro had no choice but to give up.

Until...

It was 11:18 pm when Hiro finds himself lying on the bed. He tries to forget the accident, but it's impossible to just dismiss the mere thought of you.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated, informing him about a new message  He opens the said gadget and looks at the notification.

Hiro just couldn't believe it.

Y/N: Hello, Mr. Hiro Hamada.

        I am Y/N L/N, a college student studying psychology. I've heard you're a future robotics engineer from the same university as mine. I would like to ask some questions for the develipment of our research. Thanks.

Feeling a bit hesitant, but still he manages to reply.

Hiro: Sure, Ms. L/N.

Y/N: Thank you, mister.

He badly wants to ask the question, yet he was afraid of the answer he could read.

Hiro: Do you know me?

Y/N: No, but we'll get to know each other :)

        Okay, mister, so we have this research about the cause and effect of limerence on people

       I'm sorry but dp you know what limerence is, mister?

Hiro: Yes, I do. It's the state of mind resulting from romantic attraction.

Y/N: You're clever, mister.

         Anyway....

         I bet you have some experience with limerence or love?

Hiro: Yeah, just a bit.

Y/N: That's actually great! Your contributions will be very helpful to us, mister.

         So how would you describe your last experience?

...

...

...

Hiro: It's something worth remembering.

Y/N: Sorry, mister, but could you please give me a bit more accurate response?

Hiro: It was life changing. I learned a lot of lessons.