Chapter 4 Maybe Love

I got to the mystery shack and opened the door. Stan and Mabel and Soos were playing card and was running around.

"Ford what's going on! Why are you running around" I asked.

"Oh Dipper there you are. I well you where out to long all day even and your never out all day" he said and the rest of the family turned to me.

"Ya kid we were planning on coming out there and looking for you" Stan said.

"Oh sorry I just made a new *yawn* friend" I said well yawned "any way I'm off to bed night every one. Mabel are you coming" I asked. Ya me and Mabel still share the attic.

"Coming bro bro. Night guys" she said and with that we got ready for bed and sleep soon came.

(The morning)
"Hey Mabel I need to talk too you." I said as I went into the attic.

"What's up dip-dot" she asked sitting on her bed looking at me intensely.

"Well my new friend is Bill Cipher and yesterday he said he loved me I told him we should start by being friends then see what happens next." I said to her. She looked at me.

"Well that is... AWESOMELY AMAZING" she said "but isn't he still insane and a triangle?"

"Well when he turned human he loses his insanity" I answered.

"So are you guys like going to take it slow" she asked.

"Ya I guess" I blushed and turned away.

"Oh my bro bro likes someone" she said.

"N-No I don't" I stuttered.

"Kids time for work" I heard Stan yell. Me and Mabel went down stairs to start the shift then go and see Bill. And all I could think about was him the entire time. Maybe I am in love. Just maybe.