Chapter 8 Lover

So we do have a winner to the contest and that is Rsxlettirmk!!! So congrats!!!
$$$$$e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Bill's POV
I woke up and thought Pine tree won't wont be here till later. I smirked. I have a plan but I need Mabel's help. So I called her. This is going to be fun.

Dipper's POV
"Bill cipher! Dipper why are you going out with that demon" ford asked.

"Because he changed" I said. Right now I was "talking" to Ford and Stan and Mabel was on the phone with someone.

"Hey guys I'm going to Candy's house bye" Mabel said and walked out the door.

"How do you know he changed" Stan asked.

"Well hey I have no idea maybe it's because he hasn't tried to kill use" I said back.

"Ok you got a point how about on Sunday we have Bill over for dinner" Stan asks. Ford nods. Dipper can you go and tell him. I nod. I look at the clock. Man it's been and hour since Mabel left. I walk out side and start to got o Bill's house.

I get to the house and open the door to find roses leading up the stairs to the bed room I walk up the stairs and open the door. It was candle lite. Arms raped around my waist and pulled me to a chest.

"Hey babe miss me" I heard Bill say. I relaxed and cuddled into him.

"Yes I did" I said and kissed him.

"Well how about you sleep over tonight" he asks.

"Ok but I need to tell you that Sunday you are coming over for dinner" and with that I was out.

?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys guess who's birthday is Sunday? That's right my birthday is on Sunday so if I'm in the mood I might give you a little SMUT!!!