Chapter 8.....The Army

I wasn't suprised to see Kalvin and Justin already at the park as I walked closer to them. Justin was lieing on the grass reading some sort of book and Kalvin was leaning against a hollow tree, looking at his iPhone. "Hey guys, wanted to see me?" I greeted, smiling. Justin stood up and scratched his head, "Oh, hey Kim." I lifted my eyebrows. Kim? Since when did they call me Kim...No one ever calls me a nickname.

"Why did you just call me Kim?" I asked, suprised. "Um...I don't know, your name's too long and the first 3 letters is catchy K-I-M," Justin replied. "Oh," I replied. "Did you bond with your spirit," asked Justin. "Well, I guess...the closest bond my spirit and I just reached is aquaintance," I answered while shrugging. "Oh...that's...unexpected," Justin replied. "What did you name your spirit?" asked Kalvin as he shoved his iPhone in his pocket. "I didn't actually named my spirit," I muttered.

They both stared at me, their faces blank. There was a moment of silence before I got the courage to ask, "What?" Kalvin was the first person to go back. "Um...what do you mean, you didn't name him/her?" he asked. "I don't know...I guess he named himself," I replied. "What is his name?" asked Justin. "Anger," I muttered. Justin and Kalvin's jaw dropped in awe. I raised an eyebrow. Okay, they're just acting weird, I thought.

"Your spirit is the legendary Elemental Dragon?" asked Justin in amazement. "Uh, what?" I asked, dumbly. "You've never heard of Anger? The elemenatal dragon?" Kalvin asked, still in awe. I shook my head in respone. "He's the most powerful spirit there can be...besides-" Kalvin shushed Justin before he can finish. "Um..besides some other person I forgot," Justin said quickly. I lifted my eyebrows again. "Anyways, Anger has the ability of all the natrual elements, Water, Earth, Fire, and Air...It's just amazing," Kalvin continued. "He's legendary..At first I thought he was a myth but now you mentioned him, I guess he did exsist!" Justin said.

I half snorted half laughed, "I wish he were a myth...and the only 'legendary' thing about him is his anger issues which I find stupid." They both looked at me, suprised. "Anger was said to be forgotten because his latest person was destroyed by...that person I forgot," Justin said. "And he was never heard from again..." Kalvin continued. "He's still inside me, he was in my mom...my grandmother...and so on in my family's tree," I replied. "Wow, he must have been hidden in some other family...until he found the right person, you," Justin managed to say before breaking into a huge grin. 

I think your just a huge pain in my ass, I said in my mind. ~I'm legendary...told you that I was rare~ Anger replied, angry. "Thats all you know about him?" I asked. Kalvin and Justin nodded. "Maybe you can find some more details about him," Justin suggested. "Why would I do that?" I asked, stubbornly. "Because...you know, hes in you...try getting closer to him," Kalvin replied, looking bored once again. "Uh...okay," I replied, shrugging. "Wow, I think it's gonna rain," Justin said looking at the sky. I looked up to.

The sky was getting darker by the minute. "Huh? But its summer," I said, looking back at them. "Weather changes drastically when something bad happens," Kalvin said, putting on his hood. He looked really cute with a hood on...Justin tucked both of his hands in his pockets, "Well...see ya guys! I didn't bring an umbrella or a jacket with a hood." And Justin walked away. I stood awkwardly with Kalvin. "Bye, Kim," he finally said and walked to the other side of the park.

********************

I held my breath long enough to know that it was raining. I was standing at the same spot for a full 10 minutes, after Justin and Kalvin left. I felt a tingle of water drop onto my scalp. I looked up and a huge one was followed after another, and it began to pour. I ran to the nearest shade I can get, the hollow tree. "Stupid!" I muttered under my breath.

When I got home my mom wasn't home still. I slammed my keys to the dining table and chugged the milk in our fridge. ~Slow down~ Anger growled loudly in my head. I dropped the milk carton onto the trash can and crossed my arms. I don't care...First of all, since when are you legendary?, I asked. ~Long story~ Anger replied. Oh, I have plenty of time, I sneered in my head, planting my butt on the kitchen counter. Why have you hid yourself for such centuries? I mean...that's just stupid, I asked. ~You don't deserve to know~ Anger replied, angrily. Hey! I'm  the owner of the body!, I shouted in my head.